Status
Not open for further replies.
14 comments
Black Ops man all the way! Noob Tubers are kept to the minimum and camping isn't committed half as bad.

Rating 10 from me :) I love Black Ops.

Call of duty 1 and 2.classic history games..The new ones are too modern fake..

i agree with you, but only because my computer is so bad that i can't even try cod bo and or cod4. i played cod1 and cod2... but then nothing else because i had to buy a new pc... and i think that it's better anyways... i was playing this game too much. xD specially cod1... cod2 not that much anymore. :) OLDSQL : PpPpPpPpPp

but i think that BO is really good... as there is VAC and no more PB... and i think that VAC is much better... + the PB in cod4 won't be updated anymore, after some time, like cod2 and then the game will go to hell because of the cheaters...

anyways... i played cod4 by a friend and it was really much easier to play... only spray and pray... you don't need as much AIM as in cod1 and cod2...

All those saying camping and hacking isn't prevalent in BO.
Give it a few more months, especially after Christmas, when more people get a copy.
You'll see the difference.

For me though, MW2 is my preference.
I find myself getting bored rather quickly when I play BO, usually after a game or two.
But with MW2, I enjoy beating the hackers.

MW2. Black ops is complete shite.

Heres what happened with MW2:

The game wasnt shit, the players made it shit.

MW2 is when the noobs started playing COD online. Before that on COD4 it was just the pro's so it was awesome. Yet in mw2 when the noobs came floodign in everything got ruined. Every call of duty from now will be shit because of these noobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back