Music-BB.net - Needs a Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Hey all , i have a forum (music-bb.net) and i was wondering what you guys think about it.

its new forum , started from today.

Link:
Code:
http://music-bb.net

thanks,
Sean.

16 comments
Heres my review:
1) Site Skin looking Good
2) Skin is excellent
3) Forums made are correct as per a Music Site should have.
4) Why did you choose IPB ?
IPB causes a Load on the Server. It takes the most of the server resources. But anyways, its your site :p
5) Just one thing, dont fill the site with ads ;) it will ruin your site's reputation ;)

Reviewing Rating :- 8.1/10*

Kind Regards,
Plutost.

thanks , well i've choosed ipb because its easy for me to use.
i wont fill the site with ads.

btw: thanks for the review.

Hello,

The logo is very simple, the black BB doesnt suit it either. Custom new posts and no new posts would be a plus to the site. Pink? Why Pink? Anyway nice looking site keep it up. Sumbit to ddl's etc.

loads fine, looks fine. It's nice to see you have legal license for this IPB. Nice.
Though the name is inspired on a very well know board, wich is not making yours 'unique'... you will be unique, once you'll be able to offer unique stuff. :)

good luck!

Have fun with punbb. *sarcasm* I'd make sure its not vulnerable btw. (http://milw0rm.com/search.php look for punbb) If you dont fix them skids will haz fun.

BTW one person will tell you not to use ipb then if you switch to vbulletin someone will say not to use that cus they think ipb is better etc etc.
Pick which you like better IPB or VB and stick with it.

Let me first of commend you for starting your own website, as it can be quite the challenge. Sadly, I think I may be missing something? As when I visit your site, it seems freshly installed, therefore I have nothing to review.

Let us know when it is back up and running, I am sure you just ran into a bit of trouble, I would love to give a thorough review then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back