Status
Not open for further replies.
It has not been two months. Your sense of time sucks. Still like 20 days before two months

The date that this thread was created was on July 29 and it was right then and there that after I uploaded a movie I saw my points going ... poof!
Therefore to be exact, it has been 41 days counting today :D

I can confirm you can still cash your points in using the following url:

http://tagup.megaupload.com/?c=account

Thanks, I have just pressed redeem link. Long time to login MU file manager and I was surprised. It look much better than before. Why do you know that link?

@newhorizon: As the old rule (don't know if they have new rule from last year), you must buy at least one month premium (not by redeem) before paying.

Thanks, I have just pressed redeem link. Long time to login MU file manager and I was surprised. It look much better than before. Why do you know that link?

@newhorizon: As the old rule (don't know if they have new rule from last year), you must buy at least one month premium (not by redeem) before paying.

Hi,

Recently I bought one month premium account to redeem my MU account to lifetime. But they did not send me money. I just saw 500$ Pending payment.

I asked MU support about this but I got no answer :(

Hi,

Recently I bought one month premium account to redeem my MU account to lifetime. But they did not send me money. I just saw 500$ Pending payment.

I asked MU support about this but I got no answer :(

Sometime, it takes 1 month or more (some case is never with Indian paypal) to receive money from MU :facepalm:

Anyway if MU starts to pay for bigger files than 100MB, and do it with a rate of at least 10-15$/1000 Dls, accepting more than 1 point for freebies... It will eat to all the file-hosts, because everybody loves to download from MU :P

The funny thing is that would be true :D
They could offer payouts even lower and still we could trump our earnings over the other file hosts.

i had 105000 points and i pressed to get my reward.i have a free account. it didnt ask me to get a premium account first so as to get the reward... how does it come?
and another question.i had declared a wrong paypal mail and i declared my correct paypal mail after the redeem.will i have any problem?

omg our points aren't lost. they are just updating their system to the new one. Just w8 and be quiet..

an megaupload help supporter has wrote to another forum:
Hello guys the Rewards Program is still on renovating process-

There is nothing for you to worry as we are updating our rewards program for a more exciting and enhance features.

Thank you for supporting Megaupload!

they are upgrading reward system since
29th Jul 2011, 05:16 PM(first post)
talking about beeing fast in implementation LOL

I highly doubt they really want to change the rewards... I belive they just said it to cover up that they really want to just remove it. Probably from pressure from anti-piracy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back