Status
Not open for further replies.
Define corrupt again no one (Who is actually a member on this site) called you a scammer. I am going to take what you said as the truth and let it slide from here on.

People make mistakes shit happens but people learn from them that's the key point. I don't think leaving is going to help anything you had something going on here. You are a good designer and i think it would be a shame if you just left without at least defending yourself or your reputation.

He set out with the intention to scam me and succeeded, not sure how you can try and justify or support this - clearly a biased opinion you have.

if they aren't telling you much, you haven't read them. they show him asking me to create him a design, me doing so, him not paying me, and ignoring me for 4 days, im not sure what this isn't telling you? quite clearly another friend of his.

No, I did read them. Did he got design from you, before you got paid ? Because that's something I dont see from emails. I see you didn't got the money, and he didn't got design..

I showed him a preview which he paid someone to rip and code obviously, he has since removed his website @ www.bullshost.com and has been banned from another major forum.

Not sure what else you need, but he has wasted enough of my time and money.

Well, I don't see how MrOSX is appealing on trust, when he's not providing anything in his defense. It's just logical fallacy, and it doesnt work that way.

It's sad to see any member go out like this, but he is no longer with us and that's his own doing.

- Refused to hop on Team Viewer
- Posted this thread announcing his departure
- Refused to provide clear evidence to the contrary of the accused
- Refused to follow through with his contest & commitment made to the members who participated in his competition (http://www.wjunction.com/122-contes...cky-person-full-web-template-free-charge.html) by creating this very thread

He set out with the intention to scam me and succeeded, not sure how you can try and justify or support this - clearly a biased opinion you have.

quite clearly another friend of his.

I'm sorry if i came off as biased but i wanted him to try defending himself rather than just sitting back and taking it, I'm not really sure why.

Sorry you got scammed its a nice template good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
He was called a scammer by Froomple multiple times, unfortunately the chatbox logs were conveniently pruned moment later so i can not back up my statement.
I don't know what else would you call a real "scammer".
If you have a synonym, please do let me know.
Just sayin..

On-Topic.

Here's the story,.
MrOSX was first found suspicious, when he looked for "Designers" in WHT. He was looking for a web-site being designed, when he claims himself to be a designer. (Adding to this, he promises to giveaway a design to the people of WJ) Sounds fishy, right?

Why would a designer hire another designer? (Ofcourse there might be other reasons aswell, but this thread actually started the whole thing off).

More : http://i.imgur.com/bnIIHAj.png

And one day, MrOSX started selling his PSD, "CleanBlue Hosting Theme". It was being sold in the marketplace for a few days., after when i found that the same theme was given away for free @ Elite-source.com, Exel's website, I Pm'd MrOSX regarding the giveaway. after which he said he'll update the thread on WJ, and asked me to move it to the Giveaway section, which i Did.

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/11csmzP.png

Then, he posted the download link, shadow.prx of our forum coded this template for free, as requested by our members.
http://www.wjunction.com/1841455-post34.htm

Alright, now everything seems fine right?

This is where the real drama began, MrOSX created a thread at WebHostingTalk (which is now deleted, but thankfully, i have a screenshot),. selling the coded version of his template "Clean Blue", which was coded by Shadow.prx for FREE.

I was like, WTF. How could you be selling a theme that is being coded for free, for the community, also which is available for free download?

What would you think of the person who's going to "buy" the template, when he comes to know that he's scammed?

MrOSX, Claimed to have "tried sending a message to shadow.prx", but failed to do so, regarding the sale of his free theme.. This excuse is pure bullshit.
This is why we banned MrOSX.

If he was really innocent, why wouldn't he show up and prove himself innocent ?
Why would he ignore this?
What's wrong in proving oneself right ?

The BullsHost story is different, its yet another mishap created by MrOSX, adding fuel to our proofs. You would have read about that in the above posts itself.

And yeah, please go ahead and point me if i have made a mistake anywhere by banning this guy, who iHate claims to be the innocent guy.

kthnxbhai

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Thread re-opened, for people (you know who) to understand the real story and post their opinions.

Last edited:
I don't know what else would you call a real "scammer".
If you have a synonym, please do let me know.
Just sayin..

On-Topic.

Here's the story,.
MrOSX was first found suspicious, when he looked for "Designers" in WHT. He was looking for a web-site being designed, when he claims himself to be a designer. (Adding to this, he promises to giveaway a design to the people of WJ) Sounds fishy, right?

Why would a designer hire another designer? (Ofcourse there might be other reasons aswell, but this thread actually started the whole thing off).

More : http://i.imgur.com/bnIIHAj.png

And one day, MrOSX started selling his PSD, "CleanBlue Hosting Theme". It was being sold in the marketplace for a few days., after when i found that the same theme was given away for free @ Elite-source.com, Exel's website, I Pm'd MrOSX regarding the giveaway. after which he said he'll update the thread on WJ, and asked me to move it to the Giveaway section, which i Did.

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/11csmzP.png

Then, he posted the download link, shadow.prx of our forum coded this template for free, as requested by our members.
http://www.wjunction.com/1841455-post34.htm

Alright, now everything seems fine right?

This is where the real drama began, MrOSX created a thread at WebHostingTalk(which is now deleted, but thankfully, i have a screenshot),. selling the coded version of his template "Clean Blue", which was coded by Shadow.prx for FREE.

I was like, WTF. How could you be selling a theme that is being coded for free, for the community, also which is available for free download?

What would you think of the person who's going to "buy" the template, when he comes to know that he's scammed?

MrOSX, Claimed to have "tried sending a message to shadow.prx", but failed to do so, regarding the sale of his free theme.. This excuse is pure bullshit.
This is why we banned MrOSX.

If he was really innocent, why wouldn't he show up and prove himself innocent ?
Why would he ignore this?
What's wrong in proving oneself right ?

The BullsHost story is different, its yet another mishap created by MrOSX, adding fuel to our proofs. You would have read about that in the above posts itself.

And yeah, please go ahead and point me if i have made a mistake anywhere by banning this guy, who iHate claims to be the innocent guy.

kthnxbhai

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Thread re-opened, for people (you know who) to understand the real story and post their opinions.

First of all please get your facts straight, i never said he was innocent nor did i say he was a scammer, my problem was that YOU a moderator went into the Chatbox like some self proclaimed ultimate judge and jury and started ranting how he was a scammer without bothering to investigate the situation and hear "HIS" side of the story, the is extremely unprofessional and silly for a moderator who "should" have some common sense to create drama and a public lynching of a member on this forum in the chatbox, YOU should of taken this to the staff section and sorted it out but you felt high and mighty and decided to take it onto the chatbox and make a scene.

When i confronted you about this matter you had a hissy fit and started swearing at me and using all CAPS like a child, i never said he was not a scammer i just wanted this to be dealt with properly, To0 had some decency and did some actual investigation work and interviewed both parties involved and it turned out he was a scammer, end of the situation. No need to gloat about it.

Last edited:
First of all please get your facts straight, i never said he was innocent nor did i say he was a scammer, my problem was that YOU a moderator went into the Chatbox like some self proclaimed ultimate judge and jury and started ranting how he was a scammer without bothering to investigate the situation and hear "HIS" side of the story, the is extremely unprofessional and silly for a moderator who "should" have some common sense to create drama and a public lynching of a member on this forum in the chatbox, YOU should of taken this to the staff section and sorted it out but you felt high and mighty and decided to take it onto the chatbox and make a scene.

When i confronted you about this matter you had a hissy fit and started swearing at me and using all CAPS like a child, i never said he was not a scammer i just wanted this to be dealt with properly, To0 had some decency and did some actual investigation work and interviewed both parties involved and it turned out he was a scammer, end of the situation. No need to gloat about it.
1. I confronted this issue on chat box only after investigating it thoroughly. I am not a kid, buddy.

2. I posted this intentionally on Chatbox, as he was a sudden celebrity on WJ., people would question everyone regarding his ban, i'd not repeatedly explain everyone about it.

3. There's nothing wrong in posting it in the chatbox, people want to understand how crooked these people can be.

4. I was professional enough as much as i could, you are trying to show your hatred on me for a silly reason that happened long time ago., admit it. I seriously don't have anything to do with you, and i don't know why you keep bugging me, lol. Its fun too. :-=

5. You indeed call him innocent, not directly, but indirectly. I don't know what else could be the intention of this post of yours: http://www.wjunction.com/5-general-discussion/174942-mrosx-says-bye-4.htm#post1846399

6. As i already said, To0 was new to this issue. I've been investigating this one for days. I know what i am doing.

7. Nothing else to say mate, i've covered it all. People know who made the mistake and who didn'nt.

Just remember, if you have any personal hatred on me, try to resolve it, instead of stretching it like a rubber band.

That is not me indirectly saying he is innocent, you never spoke to him and i found that very biased so i did stick up for him as you didn't initially give him a chance to speak.
When did we didn't give him a chance to speak?
What was he doing while he created this thread?
What was he doing all the time when we allowed him to chat/talk?
To0 was desperately asking him about the incident, he was just hiding himself.

I again say this iHate, if he was truly innocent, he should show up and prove himself innocent.
I have no qualms in unbanning a innocent guy.

I have nothing else to say if a guy blindly supports his "friend" or whatsoever.

When did we didn't give him a chance to speak?
What was he doing while he created this thread?
What was he doing all the time when we allowed him to chat/talk?
To0 was desperately asking him about the incident, he was just hiding himself.

I again say this iHate, if he was truly innocent, he should show up and prove himself innocent.
I have no qualms in unbanning a innocent guy.

I have nothing else to say if a guy blindly supports his "friend" or whatsoever.

He is no friend of mine and he has been proven to be a scammer, my problem was with your conduct of the situation and no you did not give him a voice to speak when you were creating your spectacle in the chatbox.

He is no friend of mine and he has been proven to be a scammer, my problem was with your conduct of the situation and no you did not give him a voice to speak when you were creating your spectacle in the chatbox.

Alright, when i didn't give him the time, how did he find time to create a "good bye" thread? :facepalm:
iHate, you have issues with me, please clear it out.. Not in a silly way like this? :facepalm:

This Thread is going nowhere. The User was found guilty for the scam he conducted and the staff took an appropriate action towards it which lead to his ban. Any thread in continuation of this thread if/or would be made would be immediately thrashed.

End of Story - End of Discussion.

Thread Closed

OSX has won the official WJunction Diploma of 2013.

SWZEzeg.jpg

Congrats bro, well deserved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back