Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby

I have 112 templates a few don't work and get errors. At least 100 templates work consistently. They only have only been setup with one forum ID to post to Adult Areas> Videos.

I'm only accepting PayPal and reasonable trades. I'm asking $2.50 USD, non negotiable. I spent a lot of time getting these templates working and created. If your a serious buyer PM me or I'll leave my contact information below.

Users who have purchased: I update and add more XXX templates regularly. If you want the newest added templates please PM me.

AIM- b0bbbbby
MSN- j0035@live.com
E-Mail- handell35@gmail.com

Bold is quickest way to reach me.

Multi-Poster Ultimate
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=19601&highlight=poster+ultimate

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=12351&highlight=poster+ultimate

22 comments
I can't really post a list of sites because users could take that list and just make the templates. I went through every site on the p.h.a.z.e dll white list and searched through katz for these sites.

dont think people will try to save 2.50$ for 112 forums... its too cheap price...only they know if its worth to buy... there are many threads if you use search button, they have forum list in them

my 2 cent

I can't really post a list of sites because users could take that list and just make the templates. I went through every site on the p.h.a.z.e dll white list and searched through katz for these sites.
lol you think someone is gonna want to sit down and make 100+ templates just cause you put out a list?

The whole point of buying templates is so you don't have to make the templates yourself.

I only asked for the list so I can compare it to my own prune out the duplicates I already have and make you an offer for the rest.

If you show the list, im might be interested.

I don't see the point buying something I already have, that's why I want to see a list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back