Selling MovieWP - Wordpress Theme for streaming, movies and tv shows

fr0zen

MovieWP - Movie WordPress Theme

Write reviews, add video streaming, or create a Movie and TV Show database with Movie WordPress theme.

MovieWordpress is an impressive theme. Its flexible design and robust feature set make it adaptable for many movie sites. Perhaps the coolest feature in MovieWP is the TMDB and IMDb importer which lets you quickly build your own movie directory. Data imported includes images, text, and reviews. With its importing tools and modern design, MovieWP is a great choice for making a movie and tv show portal site with trailers, ratings, and video streaming.

Native Wordpress Code

Extra powerful, sharp and diverse Native WordPress Theme with clean and tidy design.

Source Code

We don't encrypt or hide our code. You have the freedom to integrate and change our code to make it fit your needs.

Admin panel (NEW!)

You can change and modify as many settings as you like with the powerful admin panel built into the theme.

6 different CSS styles (NEW!)

You can change the theme color by choosing from the 6 available colors: Blue (default), Red, Green, Black, Purple and Pink.

Fully Responsive

This theme looks amazing either on phone , pc, tablet and console, so you don’t have to worry about it.

Seo Optimized

If your SEO WordPress theme isn’t optimized for SEO its pages will struggle to rank well in SERPs.

Optimized Speed

The theme has been optimized, with a better speed than other movie and series themes, to leave your visitors with a good experience.

Translatable

You can translate the theme into any language in 1 second.

One click data generator

Create your posts with a single mouse click! You will not have to worry about anything, just enter the IMDb id of the movie or the TMDb id of the tv show and the posts will be automatically created in a second.

Celebrities

The pages of directors, actors and TV series creators are automatically generated! You don’t have to waste precious time, it will do the whole theme automatically.

Choose the Resolution

With the switch player module you can choose whether to display videos in various resolutions, 1080p, 720p and also download.

Multiserver (NEW!)

With the new multiserver function you can now insert up to 10 different video sources for each movie!

Filter your movies and TV series

We’ve also introduced features like most viewed, top IMDb and random TV shows and movies.

Alphabetical search

Quickly search for your favorite movies or TV series by pressing the initial letter

Advanced AJAX Live Search

Search in movies, tv series, actors, directors and more with advanced caching technology an poster image precaching.

Bulk import movies (NEW!)

With the new plugin included in the theme, you can instantly bulk import movies from the largest online movie database.

Admin Post TMDB ajax search Movie & TV Show generator (NEW!)

Search and automatically create movies and TV series directly from the post editor using the new TMDB ajax search generator, it takes less than a second!

Backend Demo

YouTube Demo

Live Demo

Buy Now (You can also send me a pm!)

Contact & Support (You can also send me a pm!)

Documentation

Price: 80 USD
(Theme will come with PSD logo and install instruction.)

Payment method: PayPal, Credit Card, BitCoin, BitCoinCash, LiteCoin, Ethereum

(Don't ask for other features! The functions available are those listed above.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20% DISCOUNT
EXCLUSIVE FOR WJUNCTION USING THE FOLLOWING CODE

Use the promotional code WJUNCT and you will get 20% discount on the purchase of the theme! What are you waiting for?
Hurry up, buy it now!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
35 comments

vireapps

Looks amazing!! Bulk import movies and series is very important, just then only have to add videos for each movie and tvserie but is more faster to have all movies and series imported...
Will see how this theme keeps updating and surely i will buy it :) Love the desing!

fr0zen

Looks amazing!! Bulk import movies and series is very important, just then only have to add videos for each movie and tvserie but is more faster to have all movies and series imported...
Will see how this theme keeps updating and surely i will buy it :) Love the desing!
I have just finished developing a plugin for bulk movie import and it is included in the latest version of the theme is available FOR FREE for those who bought the prevoius version of the theme, for 25 USD for all the others.
Also the plugin is compatible with all other themes, just change a few lines of code.

Last edited:

sambaker

interested to purchase this theme but can you make embedded video for tv episodes bigger. Perhaps put it on top of season / episodes list

fr0zen

Version 3.0 released

• Added: Configuration file.
  • Added: Help file.
  • Added: Plugin for bulk movie import.
  • Added: WordPress 5.4+ compatibility.
  • Fixed: TV Shows Metabox.
  • Fixed: Movies Metabox.
  • Fixed: Youtube Trailer fullscreen.
  • Fixed: Current Genre CSS.
  • Updated: Screenshot file.

Last edited:

Wego4Nulled

Someone should tell the company do to more themes like this.
Why? Because is overused, if they do more themes like this, people will buy.

Trust me, I don't like to have themes overused, I like to be different use themes that is not overused.

Unfortunately, when I see website with this theme. I close the website. Not because is bad, but is the same theme.. and probably the same servers and no CDN..

Seriously projects thinks bigger enough. Just my opinion.

When they will do a theme for blogging warez? I mean, theme for warez linking purpose, is hard to find. One page, just like RLS-BB... That is a good example.

When someone will make that? I never see Wordpress Theme for Warez Linking, and yes i know all themes does what I want.

But I want something with a design for warez movie, thinked to be used in Warez with Slids, best software, best movies, most downloaded etc etc.. I don't found this.

fr0zen

Someone should tell the company do to more themes like this.
Trust me, I don't like to have themes overused, I like to be different use themes that is not overused.

Unfortunately, when I see website with this theme. I close the website. Not because is bad, but is the same theme.. and probably the same servers and no CDN..
When they will do a theme for blogging warez? I mean, theme for warez linking purpose, is hard to find. One page, just like RLS-BB... That is a good example.

When someone will make that? I never see Wordpress Theme for Warez Linking, and yes i know all themes does what I want.

But I want something with a design for warez movie, thinked to be used in Warez with Slids, best software, best movies, most downloaded etc etc.. I don't found this.

Hello dear,

I swear i reread your comment several times to understand its meaning but i couldn't.
It seems like a comment full of envy and hatred but i wish i was wrong.

I am not a company, i'm a individual private freelance developer, i do this as a hobby not for work.
My theme is absolutely NOT OVERUSED, nobody on the net has it, try to link me only one site that uses my theme, in 3 months i have only sold 4 copies of my product and they were all happy and satisfied.

This thread is not about warez, sofware and downloads, if you want something about that subject you can use the search form, it is not difficult.
This thread is a sales announcement, it is not a review thread, if you have feedback and constructive suggestions they are welcome otherwise go ahead and avoid commenting on nonsense.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom