Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,266 comments
Mixdrop is displaying intrusive ads. Your visitors will get a pop-up ad the moment they load a page with their player on it, instead of showing an ad when the visitor clicks on the player itself.

Hello admin, a lot of files are showing " The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported. ", is there an issue ?
Best regards.

Last edited:
Mixdrop is displaying intrusive ads. Your visitors will get a pop-up ad the moment they load a page with their player on it, instead of showing an ad when the visitor clicks on the player itself.

Hello,

Could you sent me screenshot and link sample in PM regarding this issue?

Regards,
Mixdrop

Seems there are delays on payments these days.. Whats the average wait on BTC?

Hello,

Payment will be sent out tomorrow due to 3rd party related issue.

Regards,
Mixdrop

Hello admin, a lot of files are showing " The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported. ", is there an issue ?
Best regards.

Hello,

I'll ask my tech to check on this issue.
Thank you for your report

Regards,
Mixdrop

Hello,

Fixed

Regards,
Mixdrop.

Hello,

I'm sorry but we have no premium/paid plans.
However, we have VIP membership that hold inactive files for 200 days.
This is only for spesific user with daily high traffic volume.

Regards,
Mixdrop

I have VIP account , and they deleted inactive files that are under those days. Most of the files are not 60 days without inactivity . I guess there system is not that good.

Exemple of dates :

Last Download 24/01/2020

Last Download 24/05/2020

Last Download 21/04/2020

So normaly if a file where Last Download 29/12/2019 ti'l this day 16/07/2020 it should be deleted.
Those dates are not exceeding the number of days that I have.

I have VIP account , and they deleted inactive files that are under those days. Most of the files are not 60 days without inactivity . I guess there system is not that good.

Exemple of dates :

Last Download 24/01/2020

Last Download 24/05/2020

Last Download 21/04/2020

So normaly if a file where Last Download 29/12/2019 ti'l this day 16/07/2020 it should be deleted.
Those dates are not exceeding the number of days that I have.

Same

Updated today July 17th.
The situation has worsened further, from about 200 files deleted for no reason now I have reached 512 and all in one day, this is crazy.

Updated today July 17th.
The situation has worsened further, from about 200 files deleted for no reason now I have reached 512 and all in one day, this is crazy.

Yeah. Every day now there are deleting files with the reason of inactive file , even if you have 60 days , even if you have in my case, 200 days , those dates are not telling the real truth.
I have tried contacting them via there contact page , and no response whatsoever.

I guess it's that time again. finding another host
The problem is that it is difficult to find others, I had always found myself quite well on mix as well as paying well in fact $ 30 for 10k is good and the advertisements are few and fair.
But with all these problems, among many deleted files and the rate that has dropped enormously, the situation has become maddening, that is, it takes me more time to restore some episodes than to add new episodes .....

you should look into the usage of the API, then you can easily migrate to another host. auto reupload can be done and much more.
Unfortunately I am denied with these things, I don't know any programming language, I go to wordpress, plugins and excel, therefore totally manual on every single thing XD
As soon as I find a decent and super simple guide I have to learn the API if I can speed up the whole process.

Back