MinionRDP.com | 1Gbps, Win 2012, 32-128GB RAM, Admin, Encoding from $2.49/mo (NL,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought of taking it but u guys says no support so now not to
Nah, dont even think of buying. Seriously. And they have a totally different payment system.

I purchased on 9th sep. But my billing cycle ends on 1st oct. They gave me a stupid reason that purchase made before 15 will be charged on the 1st of next month.
Stupid scammers.

RDP is down, @frenchservers; where are you?

because not answer support messages?

the is scam my rdp 10 days not working support not response fake

Don't is scam, now work fine, support is slow sometimes

All servers are working correctly right as of now, if anyone is facing issues PM me.

No scam or anything currently servicing 110 clients actively on 8 servers, expect 100% support and performance.

Nah, dont even think of buying. Seriously. And they have a totally different payment system.

I purchased on 9th sep. But my billing cycle ends on 1st oct. They gave me a stupid reason that purchase made before 15 will be charged on the 1st of next month.
Stupid scammers.

If you don't know pro-rata billing, READ IT ON GOOGLE BEFORE CALLING SOMETHING A SCAM.

Also pay attention on billing dates.

I would not call you stupid for obvious reasons without reading whats going on, email me raise a ticket or do something similar to get in touch with payment staff.

Last edited:
because not answer support messages?

the is scam my rdp 10 days not working support not response fake

Don't is scam, now work fine, support is slow sometimes

All servers are working correctly right as of now, if anyone is facing issues PM me.

No scam or anything currently servicing 110 clients actively on 8 servers, expect 100% support and performance.

100% support you say? We have been shouting out for so many days. You O'great prince comes out of his palace from somewhere, and says I give 100% support? Do you understand anything about customer satisfaction and support?

Stupid scammers.
If you don't know pro-rata billing, READ IT ON GOOGLE BEFORE CALLING SOMETHING A SCAM.

Also pay attention on billing dates.

I would not call you stupid for obvious reasons without reading whats going on, email me raise a ticket or do something similar to get in touch with payment staff.

Dude, I know what that kind of payment system, is but if you have such a payment system, you should mention it before hand in BOLD on your website, or atleast make it completely clear in the WJ post.
I didn't want to bring this out, but now I have to.

1) The first day of purchase I told you, the utorrent speed sucks, for private torrent from trackers like bakabt, that had seeds more than 541, I got only ~400KBPS speed : Screenshot by Lightshot
Even now, when I download from IPT, I don't get speed more than 2MBPS? And you told me you will look into it surely Screenshot by Lightshot

2) Your RDP, is so damn slow. If I open 3 tabs in chrome, and 3 tabs in mozilla, it works like my very first pentium computer. The process speed sucks. I mean literally sucks.

3) If I am downloading via IDM, if I download more than 4 videos, IDM and the browser and all other open windows completely freeze, and I have to wait for those 4 IDM to complete.
And this I am talking about small files like 900-1GB. IF I download files like 3-4 GB together, even 2 instance of IDM is enough to bring down hell.

4) I previously had an RDP with snthostings, where it took me a maximum of 4.5 mins to rar a 4GB file. But with you, it never ever gave me less than 17 mins. Always 18-20 mins just for a 4GB file

I DO NOT agree on all points.

Yes i do agree sometimes torrents are not upto expectations it happens at times but not all and if i remind correctly, i did reply to your thread about this.

Anyways, i just opened one of my servers in service for over 2 months now.

Here it is for you - CHECK THE UPTIME

q9kU3oA.jpg

This currently has 11 users working on it.

And i used 2 files almost 7.8GB and did a RAR on them for 500MB each file.

Results - 2.35 MINUTES for 8GB RAR split to 500MB.

ffzlXdS.jpg
3DIcjPg.jpg

Gz0HYma.jpg

If you wish i can do this on 7 other servers :) let me know

This server is running XEON E3-1230 with 16GB RAM and RAID 0 hardware with a Gbit network.

Great. Now here is the file which is 1.18Gb : Screenshot by Lightshot

And here is the compression in 500MB parts : Screenshot by Lightshot
What do you have to say now?
You will still say I am lying? Do you want me to show your RDP IP address in the screenshot as well? Then will you believe its from you?

And about uTorrent, my ratio is low right now. I'll show screenshot for it in two days.

And you didn't say anything about mentioning the pro-rata billing beforehand? Don't you have anything to say about it?

Hi Xripper,

I have all of your account history so no need to show me IP address.

I just opened your own RDP and your own folder with your own files.

I picked your own files of 4.1GB and i did a RAR of 500MB files on them and of coz IT IS YOUR OWN SERVER IP.

Results here -

3u9SOja.jpg

Aw5hAMi.jpg

4OAC0kM.jpg

P.S - The RAR files are in your folder waiting for you. The first image shows the files selected.

Then i also took a screenshot of Server performance.

Here it goes - Currently 7 users are on it.

cQ3le6U.jpg

And yea it is My way of billing and globally accepted.

if you are paying from 9th september - 1st october you will get access till 1st october, the bills say it correctly till when your access is available so there is no need to MENTION , SPECIFY or Declare it on WJunction or elsewhere.

Last edited:
@frenchservers; without my permission you entered my RDP? WOW. talk about privacy.
And how is it that its showing 2 mins while compressing for you and shows me more than 17 mins?
There should be a logical explanation right?

Last edited by a moderator:
responsive support Technical Support #640837

I did not service more than 2 weeks, pay the bill this month believing in their service and are still charging me the bill and the service suspended,

Last edited:
*Rdp* Down from last 2 days. Could you please resolve my problem?

Ticket ID: 679730

i have an open ticket since 15/09 never got an answer

can you reply ticket #606457, thank you

responsive support Technical Support #640837

I did not service more than 2 weeks, pay the bill this month believing in their service and are still charging me the bill and the service suspended,

Please pm me your ticket number and we will take care of this.

RDP is down since 2 days. Where are you?

Technical Support #640837

One of our RDP;s went down 3 times in 2 days and now it is up for replacement, DC will get this done possibly today and we will move the clients to a new config at the earliest.

We have decided to add 4 days of FREE SERVICE FOR EACH CLIENT.

Our NEW ENCODING PLANS ON NEW SERVER -

The server includes –

• Hardware RAID based on MegaRAID 9271 Cache 1 GB
  • Intel Xeon E5 – E5-1630v3 8 Threads, 3.8 GHz
  • 64 GB of RAM – DDR4 ECC 2133 MHz
9ffaf38c-0f99-4400-4a8a-71b03ab94a36.png

Last edited:
Hello. I hope this also are talking rdp that fell this morning.
bob, kevin y stuard

something else, the ram is 16GB, and must be 64 minimum.

I thank answer here, as the web, this fall and could not send a ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back