MinionRDP.com | 1Gbps, Win 2012, 32-128GB RAM, Admin, Encoding from $2.49/mo (NL,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frenchservers

Banned
Banned

WHO ARE MINIONS ?

Minions are small, yellow pill-like creatures who have existed since the beginning of time, evolving from single-celled organisms into beings who have only one purpose: to serve history’s most despicable masters.
That’s us the humans (uploaders), who work 24×7, who need high speed internet connections and our jobs involve automation, high processing powers and so on.

Our Plans ?

We are here to serve WJ humans.

A03n0xW.png

Introducing UK Minions -

7golZ2s.png

With Xeon E3-1240v2, 32GB RAM, 1Gbps port and SSHD Drives

Expect unmatched performance with these RDP's.

What's more -

YOU WILL NEVER GET OVER 10 USERS.

NOT MORE THAN 3 USERS ON 1 DRIVE OF 2TB

Order here -
http://www.minionrdp.com/uk-remote-desktop/

Try our Minion Speeds -

minionspeeds.jpg

paint1-300x262.png
paint2-300x262.png
paint3-300x259.png

cpuwindows-2012.png

ramwindows-2012.png

France Minion Server

SpeedTest

AezbAeU.png

Compression

t1wA2M9.png

Order Now - FranceRDP Minions

Minion Reviews -
ctC1sEm.png

A recent review sent to us by our client.

9rmX2Ia.png

731daa08-a1a2-49ea-66e0-3a539df98067.png

ADMIN ACCESS -

You will get admin access for 24 hours to install apps, the access can be requested again by ticket request.

TO buy our Favourite Banana, we accept -

We accept Paypal, Payza, Webmoney, Skrill, Credit Cards, MoneyGram, Neteller, Perfect Money, Netbanking,
Indian Credit Cards

Now ACCEPTING -

r08os20.jpg

Credit Cards are now accepted as a payment mode on MinionRDP.com

We have seen people are facing issues with our billing panel and getting support tickets or accepting email, to resolve the current situation, we have implemented our WHMCS billing panel which is live and accessible at - Portal Home - MinionsRDP

Billing Panel - Portal Home - MinionsRDP

Other important links -

Order Services - Shopping Cart - MinionsRDP
Client Area - Client Area - MinionsRDP
Support Ticket- Submit Ticket - MinionsRDP

Order today with MinionRDP and come under our MinionTree.

Support Tickets

Live Chat
Demo Request

Email us - hello@minionrdp.com

Go Bananas.

Last edited:
287 comments
We are using woo-commerce with plugin system.

I was inclined to use WHMCS but woocommerce with plugin support system does its job pretty well. Let me know if you face any issues in placing an order with us.

Care to check your email once for the payment information, talking about support is irrelevant since you have not even checked demo of the service ?

Here's my review:

Support: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price: 6/5

This is probably one of the best RDP's i have bought from wjunction. The support is great and very helpful and friendly! Something which is needed due to any problems that occur. The speeds are perfect, i tested torrents direct downloads, uploads as well and all have been very fast and epic. Encoding is good, could be faster but for the price it is great!

Overall, i am a very satisfied customer, and i recommend this service to anyone here.

Im a very happy minion :D

BANANA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back