MinionRDP.com | 1Gbps, Win 2012, 32-128GB RAM, Admin, Encoding from $2.49/mo (NL,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@frenchservers; I have purchased a netherlands stuart. made payment, and created a ticket for the invoice. Please activate my account. Don't mind. Kinda in a rush.
registered email : shaikhatik0786@gmail.com

Ok, so I registered over there, got my RDP, but in the first hour of the using it, I already face 5 issues. Speed, program errors, you name it.

I created a ticket for the same. let's see them reply and will give a respective feedback later.
As for now, no points for our minion team. :facepalm::-?:sarcastic:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, so now for my review.
For both activation of the services and replying to the first ticket the guy took quite some time. But I guess it was his sleeping time LOL. So thats ok.

I still face a few bits of problems, but the thing is they can't be assured whether they are from the software, or actually the RDP.
Upload speeds seem good for both torrent and direct uploads. Direct downloads seem good, but facing issues with torrent download spee.

So in all, and over all, yes I would recommend them to others. Its not necessary they face the same problem as me.

My rating would be about 6.5/10.

I hope the rest issues get solved, and I look forward to a long term relation with them.
So go ahead and buy with them.

HAIL THE MINIONS.

hi what happen rdp is very slow upload server kiven is very slowwwwwwwwwwwww

All servers are working good right now, if there are issues PM me, no ticket existing.

My issues are all gone on MinionRDP, became a admin with his permission and now I'm good! Server uptime is past 5 days now!

Service has been great since then! Thanks MinionRDP!

Thank you for kind words. :wave:

Kevin nice

I have ordered RDP a day ago.. I couldn't get a single reply yet. The service is so lazy :/ I needed rdp on urgent
How do I get refund?

Looks like it is all done, sorry for the delay.:whistling:

absolutely good service
perfect for megui/encoding users

10/10

Hmm, so now for my review.
For both activation of the services and replying to the first ticket the guy took quite some time. But I guess it was his sleeping time LOL. So thats ok.

I still face a few bits of problems, but the thing is they can't be assured whether they are from the software, or actually the RDP.
Upload speeds seem good for both torrent and direct uploads. Direct downloads seem good, but facing issues with torrent download spee.

So in all, and over all, yes I would recommend them to others. Its not necessary they face the same problem as me.

My rating would be about 6.5/10.

I hope the rest issues get solved, and I look forward to a long term relation with them.
So go ahead and buy with them.

HAIL THE MINIONS.

Thanks for those kind words.:-=

Minion+thanks.jpg

Last edited:
Hello there;
please check the invoice and the payment confirmation please check the invoice312, and the ticket N° #399390 - Payza payment confirmation.
i did open a chat session in the live support, where confirm to take care of it, but still no thing since 2hours;
B.Regards

hi there, any one ???
check the invoice and the payment confirmation please check the invoice312, and the ticket N° #399390 - Payza payment confirmation.
i did open a chat session in the live support, where confirm to take care of it, but still no thing since 24hours;
B.Regards

boriiiiiiiiiiing service; more than 24 hours now and still not even reply.

is there any moderator to check this topic or solve my problem with them; it don't even want the service any more REFUND me ....

the worse ever to be honest , i will contact the moderator for this topic and their services

2mydy0x.jpg

Last edited:
they are scam, or they don't wanna work t all, still no answer at all....

Looks like your payza payment skipped my support attention, i am sorry i was out of country due to some work and it could not be taken care off, can you PM me with your payza payment detail and i will correct it today itself.

We are not SCAM not running away with your payment

Hello

I have purchased a RDP and completed payment, but they do not provide for my RDP
completed payment but in my services pending
still no answer at all
more than 3 days

payment:

image.jpg

my services pending

image.jpg

Mod help me...
:facepalm::facepalm:

Great ; i received the login information, but sadly the login attempt failed; so please check them again; i did replay on the ticket support contain my login details

---------------

it did work now, but i need the ftp login details soon thanks

Last edited:
MinionRDP.com | 1Gbps, Win 2012, 32-128GB RAM, Admin, Encoding from $2.49/mo ...

Don't is scam, now work fine, support is slow sometimes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back