MightYupload.com - Official Support/$5 welcome gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I requested payment so i will see whether payment is made or not..then i will see what i can do if they abandon their host.

It is down after all and remote upload doesn't work so it makes me believe that they disabled it so noone is able to upload anything..

Last edited:
Well, if this is true, it's no surprise. I've written on here ad nauseam about my issues with Mightyupload not paying me, now in over two months. Even to the point where they blamed me for their monetary issues because I said on here that they weren't paying me. I've been surprised that very few other people have said anything, because Mightyupload admitted they weren't paying anyone. I'm not sure why on some host threads, people say stuff when the host hasn't paid in a week or even a few days, but Mightyupload got a pass. Don't get me wrong, I get that we all want to be paid ASAP, I do too, but Mightyupload clearly has been very poor and there have been very few comments.

Due to this, I want to mention Bestreams now, because they're really poor right now too. Very few people also have posted on that thread, but I'm sure I'm not the only one Bestreams hasn't paid in over two months. The biggest difference at this point to me between Mightyupload and Bestreams is that Bestreams is paying some people at least, but not paying others. I think it's safe to say these money issues don't happen overnight. And there was probably a point when Mightyupload was also paying some people and not others. That just progressed to not paying everyone. And the same could easily happen with Bestreams. Maybe if a few people would post about their problems with Bestreams or people would just stop using Bestreams for a couple of weeks regardless of their pay situation with Bestreams, it might wake them up and they'll start paying everyone and we won't be saying RIP to Bestreams in the near future. Here's the thread: http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-h...9-warning-bestreams-isnt-paying-everyone.html

Mightyupload Not SCAM! I think he has made his business closed! We have worked many years with Mightyupload!
The Admin has always paid! It "was" a good hoster! Only at the end he has no longer reported or paid.
We find not good that Mightyupload not speak with the Premium-Users! Mightyupload was one of the best HD Streaming Hoster.
There's no streaming providers more who not convert the files! Who wants poorly converting files? Ok we have a Hoster found and hope that he will live long!

Let Mightyupload Die in peace ..

Hello,

As you all see, mighty is about to be close soon.

I would like to explain a bit of what happened to mightyupload.

First, let me thank you all for all those years we worked together, it was a great journey.

So, the reasons we decided to close mighty is coming from things that weren't in our control. One of the main issue is XBMC. As some of you knows, what KODI/XBMC does is using file/video hosts servers without showing ads. It harmed us too much, mighty was one of the popular hosts there. As a result, we couldn't pay the rates as we used to pay in the last years. Some users started to complain and just wanted to harm Mighty (here and other places). I guess it's coming from their lack of understanding. We decided that it's worth it.

There are more reasons but I will leave it for now.

You can contact me in Skype (mightyupload), Email (mightyupload@gmail.com) or here, for any question you have.
I would love to keep in touch with all of you.

So thank you for understanding and I hope to see you in our next project.

Remember,

WE ARE ALL MIGHTY!

Mightyupload Team.

So, the reasons we decided to close mighty is coming from things that weren't in our control. One of the main issue is XBMC. As some of you knows, what KODI/XBMC does is using file/video hosts servers without showing ads. It harmed us too much, mighty was one of the popular hosts there. As a result, we couldn't pay the rates as we used to pay in the last years.

Haha...I think the phrase that comes to mind is "boo-hoo." Not in your control? It's not in your control to try and fix your business model before it's too late? Or to continue allowing people to upload, knowing you'll never pay them and just use that money to attempt to save your business? I cashed out in mid-October and you never paid me. I'm supposed to believe you didn't know your business was in trouble even then? Yet you just continued saying "we'll pay, we always pay." Guess what? You don't and you didn't. Did you used to? Yes. Can you be trusted now? Absolutely not.

Some users started to complain and just wanted to harm Mighty (here and other places). I guess it's coming from their lack of understanding. We decided that it's worth it.

To the very end, you blame everyone but yourself. You blame XBMC, you blame KODI, you blame me and I'm not even an abbreviation. You blamed Paypal at one point. You blame anyone who had the nerve to express annoyance that they weren't getting paid when they weren't getting paid and had a right to be annoyed. And now it's like "oh well, not our fault, later dudes." It's ALL your fault. Maybe not at the beginning, but later on because you didn't adapt as others have and lied and misrepresented and kept our money. And, as you liked to point out in our e-mails, I made very little in comparison to others. Those "others" who didn't complain, presumably because they trusted you to pay them. And a fat lotta good that did them. At best you're simply a bad business person, at worst a scam artist. Either way, no one gets paid.

Last edited:
Hello,

As you all see, mighty is about to be close soon.

I would like to explain a bit of what happened to mightyupload.

First, let me thank you all for all those years we worked together, it was a great journey.

So, the reasons we decided to close mighty is coming from things that weren't in our control. One of the main issue is XBMC. As some of you knows, what KODI/XBMC does is using file/video hosts servers without showing ads. It harmed us too much, mighty was one of the popular hosts there. As a result, we couldn't pay the rates as we used to pay in the last years. Some users started to complain and just wanted to harm Mighty (here and other places). I guess it's coming from their lack of understanding. We decided that it's worth it.

There are more reasons but I will leave it for now.

You can contact me in Skype (mightyupload), Email (mightyupload@gmail.com) or here, for any question you have.
I would love to keep in touch with all of you.

So thank you for understanding and I hope to see you in our next project.

Remember,

WE ARE ALL MIGHTY!

Mightyupload Team.

KODI is easy to break, It is something very in your control.

Ok lets take 1 minute to find the 1channel repo installer..
Code:
https://offshoregit.com/tvaresolvers/tva-common-repository/raw/master/zips/script.module.urlresolver/

Find mightyupload.py,

OH some regex :hrhr:

F6nhV3X.png

Now spend 10 minutes on your site to break the regex.

Will we be able to request our final monies before close? I have only accrued 12 dollars but hey!

I wouldn't hold my breath.. Greed took a hold of mightyupload administration. Why is mightyupload still on wjunction i have no idea since noone is really using them anymore as they decided not to fix their issues and ignore any posts here.

I recall thevideo.me getting a warning for not being more active on their host.. wonder why mightyupload has not goteen a warning since he has not been active with his host? just saying as it is what i have observed.

Now thevideo.me and vidup are no longer here.. could be their own choice as they are doing the same thing mightyupload is doing.. but i notice they are not in any of this host pages anymore.

Last edited:
So all this hosts getting hit with KODI just like mightyupload did. " vodlocker.com" cut the earnings up to 90% and also on " vidbull.com " ...

thevideo.me also cut earnings up to 75% when he told me it would be 40% and it seems they cut vidup.me about 90% as well.

So basically since they cannot do anything to fight against KODI they took it out on the people earning them the money and bringing them traffic. do i think it s fair? No i do not as they choose what percentage they cut so they can keep more of the earnings..

vodlocker no longer responds to messages when contacted on this so it pretty much tells me that they do not care.. eventually they will meet the same fate as mightyupload

They are cutting your earnings while keeping a majority of it .. you will never know exactly what they cut cause you cannot see it and they will not tell you. if you bring it up they say you are childish etc which to me is a way to make you feel guilty for bringing it up.

Instead of protecting the links and doing something about KODI or trying to find something to fight KODI they fight against you by cutting your earnings.

Last edited:
KODI is not a dead host or even a host.. it is video software that sorry ass people misuse.. it is pretty much used against hosts like thevideo.me etc.. research it as it is very very much alive.

mightyupload is a dead host but not KODI.. KODI is what basically killed mightyupload or was part of the reason mightyupload went away.

Last edited:
mightyupload is a dead host but not KODI.. KODI is what basically killed mightyupload or was part of the reason mightyupload went away.

Greed and mismanagement killed mightyupload, not KODI. You pretty-much said so yourself in a post from the end of last year. These hosts want to stay status quo with the money they make for themselves. And the shortfall has to come from somewhere, so it's from us. In the case of mightyupload and bestreams too, they knew way before they went belly up that they were in trouble. It was a purposeful act to stay uncommunicative and allow us to continue making money for them as long as they possibly could. I have zero sympathy for hosts that don't pay what they owe. If they can't find a method to put aside and leave alone the cents per view that each of us makes and to send it to us like they promise, that's on them. It's not on KODI. And cutting earnings, not being forthcoming, is just underhanded. Why make you feel guilty? That's just wrong. Bestreams actually blamed me personally for their problems. And why stop communicating? Because there are only so many ways you can say "We're paying soon" or "Oh, we had trouble with X payment method, use Y payment method and you'll get paid soon" when it's disingenuous and what you actually mean is "We ain't payin' you ever dude."

Like you said, these hosts need to figure out a way of adapting. And "adapting" doesn't mean taking our earnings. That's an extremely shortsighted view from them.

Last edited:
Kodi is a big factor nowadays because more ad companies are becoming aware of these "fake hits" which don't generate them anything since they don't view the ads. And to be fair some of the ads aren't friendly... The ones that ask you to call a number cause your computer failed? Or the ones that ask you to install malware in order to view the video... Anyways ads are not willing to pay for those HIGH traffic and earnings, but at the same time kodi isn't something run by one person, it's open sourced with all the plugins available. As the hosts try to block it, the plugins get updated. It's a cat and mouse game. BUT at the same time, hosts need to be honest with their users. Talk with us and let us help you combat Kodi. Or at least let us know you're reducing earnings instead of not telling us anything.

Kodi is a big factor nowadays because more ad companies are becoming aware of these "fake hits" which don't generate them anything since they don't view the ads. And to be fair some of the ads aren't friendly... The ones that ask you to call a number cause your computer failed? Or the ones that ask you to install malware in order to view the video... Anyways ads are not willing to pay for those HIGH traffic and earnings, but at the same time kodi isn't something run by one person, it's open sourced with all the plugins available. As the hosts try to block it, the plugins get updated. It's a cat and mouse game. BUT at the same time, hosts need to be honest with their users. Talk with us and let us help you combat Kodi. Or at least let us know you're reducing earnings instead of not telling us anything.

Agreed and understandable .. KODI is a bad thing and it affects the people using this hosts and the host itself but unfortunately when it happens the host won't be honest. I was told by thevideo.me that it would be a 40% cut but instead it is 75% and that is not right or accurate as they choose what they want. vodlocker and vidbull are the same host and they have cut it by 90% and didn't tell anyone they were doing this.. So in the end it is KODi and host admin that are cheating the people using their host... eventually this hosts will die out in their own greed since they didn't want to be fair to the very people earning them $$..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back