MEXASHARE.COM | PPD (up to 40$/1000 downloads) - PPS ( 60% ) | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please remove captcha in login page? It always says wrong captcha even though it has check mark already. This is the only site that uses recaptcha that I am having problem with

Can you please remove captcha in login page? It always says wrong captcha even though it has check mark already. This is the only site that uses recaptcha that I am having problem with

Actually Capatcha shows up in login page only after many failing tries to access and we put it just to secure the accounts of our users.

Anyways it's removed now and we won't put it back before solving that issue.

Thank you for the feedback

That's weird, captcha didn't show up for me due to failed login. I was able to login successfully and when I logged out(after a few minutes) I tried to login again and then there was a captcha. Anyway, thanks for removing it!

I use RDP server
FTP can not be uploaded to the mexashare server.
Upload 0.1% to stop working

Hello

We just checked our FTP system and didn't detect any problem. Connection and uploading works well.

Please try to close your FTP client and reopen it , then connect to our server again and upload some file. if the problem still exist try to connect and upload from another device because maybe there is some problem in the connection between your RDP and our servers.

Hi, hello.
I found that your file system does not support Chinese, Japanese, and other non - alphabetical languages.

That's right.. Actually for security purpose we had to stop support non alphabetical languages. Now it's supported again you can try.

I would like to inform you of the updated country groups for our PPD plan ( Affiliate program ) :

Group A : Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States.

Group B : Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland.

Group C : Czech Republic, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, S.Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE.

Group D : other

Note : The new update will take effect from 1 August 2016.

Last edited:
ads.ads.ads and ads everywhere thank you but I dont take it.

I can understand that ads are annoying but actually in order to keep our high PPD rates we have to show ads.

Anyways we will try to reduce the ads we use as much as possible.

WOW! Wrong captha plus ads up the galore.

no wonder why im not getting any download counts.

I just tried to download one of your files and Capatcha works.. check again please.

I reviewed your download records in MexaShare and actually it was little even before we increase the amount of ads in our filehost.

About getting download counts yes ads may affect, somehow, and I talked about ads issue before and how much it's important for us to keep the high rates in our PPD plan, but getting downloads mainly depends on your traffic and how many filehost you upload to and post at the same time, and I think you already use many filehosts, and maybe some of it offer high download speed for free users and less ads or no ads at all ... all that affect for sure.

Many of our PPD users generate hundreds of downloads every single day, and some generate +1000 ... so make sure ads doesn't affect that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back