MEXASHARE.COM | PPD (up to 40$/1000 downloads) - PPS ( 60% ) | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Since last night during webupload, the default option is adding password to uploads. everytime you refresh the page you have to remove password or you have to reupload it again. Can fix this so the default option is NO password !

Hello,
Since last night during webupload, the default option is adding password to uploads. everytime you refresh the page you have to remove password or you have to reupload it again. Can fix this so the default option is NO password !

I just tested webupload from different browsers and it didn't 't ask for a file password in order to upload it. give me please more details about this issue to be able to fix it and if webupload forces you to set a password for file pm me with a screenshot.

The problem supposes to be solved now. thank you for the feedback

Last edited:
Hello,

I just tested webupload from different browsers and it didn't 't ask for a file password in order to upload it. give me please more details about this issue to be able to fix it and if webupload forces you to set a password for file pm me with a screenshot.

The problem supposes to be solved now. thank you for the feedback

Problem fixed thank you!

Im going to start working with this host, a question for all users that are using this host... wich plan are the best to choose???

Thanks in advance

Hello! I'm about to start using your service. Clarify some doubts that I have:

1_ How much money do I have to win so I can withdraw?
2_ Where can I see the rate table?
3_ Allow embedded code?

Thank you very much

3_ Allow embedded code?

Thank you very much

1_ 1$
2_ In affiliate page or in my first post in this thread.
3_I'm not sure I got your question correctly but for our HTML links yes embedded codes are provided.

3_ Allow embedded code?

Thank you very much

1_ 1$
2_ In affiliate page or in my first post in this thread.
3_I'm not sure I got your question correctly but for our HTML links yes embedded codes are provided.
My English is not very good, that's why I use google translator. My question is if there is a possibility if I upload videos to be able to put a link to the video so that it can be viewed online (For question 3)? I do not know if I explain myself correctly ...

My English is not very good, that's why I use google translator. My question is if there is a possibility if I upload videos to be able to put a link to the video so that it can be viewed online (For question 3)? I do not know if I explain myself correctly ...

Sorry in MexaShare that's not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back