MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is paypal only payment option? my country does not support paypal, if paypal is your only payment option can i upload and start earning and you will pay me when i pp approve my country (few months) i like Ms free user dl speed so i want to try :)

is paypal only payment option? my country does not support paypal, if paypal is your only payment option can i upload and start earning and you will pay me when i pp approve my country (few months) i like Ms free user dl speed so i want to try :)
Don't you have any friend or relative to use paypal account?

It will be difficult to hold your payments for months.

Thanks!

No problem send me that email address at the end of the month and we'll send payment to it or you can create new account with that email.

whatever suits you best:)

I didn't wanted to come for some more days as I am not feeling well but another MASS DELETION blew my head which forced me to comment.

I beg you guys please please please do something about this...

I wonder how will I be able to tackle this specially when I am in such a bad state.

Now counting the files deleted in series and will report again...

Again PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do SOMETHING...

Files Counting Done:
Exactly 312 Files Deleted in a Series. Biggest Blow.

Last edited:
How to invite my freinds,How to know who are my referrals
Hi share01,

currently there is no referral system so you can't know who is your referral but in our next version you'll be able to see everything real time.
I didn't wanted to come for some more days as I am not feeling well but another MASS DELETION blew my head which forced me to comment.

I beg you guys please please please do something about this...

I wonder how will I be able to tackle this specially when I am in such a bad state.

Now counting the files deleted in series and will report again...

Again PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do SOMETHING...

Files Counting Done:
Exactly 312 Files Deleted in a Series. Biggest Blow.
Hi sam,

The best thing we can do is to make new site with new features and that is what we are doing right now to prevent such kind of troubles.

You have spent a long time with us patiently and I am sure you'll spend more.:)

Hi sam,

The best thing we can do is to make new site with new features and that is what we are doing right now to prevent such kind of troubles.

You have spent a long time with us patiently and I am sure you'll spend more.:)

No doubt I will be there but I need to express or take out the frustration..

Just think if I kept the frustration of previous deletions with myself then it would have turned into volcano which would have hurted you as well as myself because I feel like a part of Megashare. So that's why I need to remove it time to time.

Frustration comes a lot because it hurts (specially me) a lot and you know very well why it hurts a lot to me.

I always tell myself "hope for the best" "hope for the best" but doesn't happens.
Looks like now I need to tell "hope for the worst" "hope for the worst" so that everything goes right.

I strongly hope that the v2 will not have even a single big bug and I believe you won't me.

Thank You
Samsexy98

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back