MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S Congrats to all those who got their first payment, We hope you liked our service and will continue with us!!!

Hey Styla one of my friend still haven't receive his payment

please check his account.........

EDIT

also check your PM

Last edited:
There might be confusion but its due to the fact that We had free account just few weeks ago and now closed because of some restrictions by Law enforced upon file hosting companies, hopefully the matter will solve soon and we'll resume our free affiliate account.

Thanks!

Thanks for paying Styla.

While I am slightly disappointed because I expected more but I have to improve

Thank you for meeting deadlines

There might be confusion but its due to the fact that We had free account just few weeks ago and now closed because of some restrictions by Law enforced upon file hosting companies, hopefully the matter will solve soon and we'll resume our free affiliate account.

Thanks!
Which restrictions do you mean o:O? There are no restrictions otherwise other hosting sites would do the same.

I have premium account, as are related because I can not find anything about the payment address or plan for the affiliate!?

Sam, sorry about that but you have been paid by mistake:(

That's what I was gonna tell you.. The main problem is that if the issue is not resolved then everything will be blocked and I will be left with a red face. Moreover I got the payment on my secondary ID which must not have happened and now they want me to confirm everything.

Please in future never send to secondary address. It creates problems. You know my other address which is not the one I registered with MegaShare. Please update them.

And whatever happened, let it be but please take it more seriously because whatever I say have a strong behind it.

I Hope the new affiliates/leechers dont destroy MS!

For that MS needs to get strict for new affiliates till they don't become loyal. I think this would be the best practice these days. Any other suggestion??

Congrats to others who got their payment and those who didn't reach minimum payout just keep working and you will get the benefits one day :)

No one answered so far for the affiliate program after I bought the premium account, premium account which is not seen until that time is on! I sent and PM and still nothing (even if it was connected today)!
The conclusion draws each!

@iuly87i

If you have premium you just have to start uploading and share your links.
You will be able to see your unique downloads in your profile.
Your revenue is calculated at the end of the the month and paid in next month.
For eg. if you have around 10K downloads for the month of March you will be paid for it in April.
Also rates per 1000 downloads depend on your download traffic.
If you have more downloads from US,EU you will get more but if more from Asian countries you will get less.
If you browse through previous posts you will find that avg rate hover b/w $4-$6

I hope it answers all your questions.

Last edited:
Please in future never send to secondary address. It creates problems. You know my other address which is not the one I registered with MegaShare. Please update them.:)
What is your new email address, Did you sent me before?

Hey Styla im still waiting for your Reply

also my friend still haven't receive his payment
Will reply you soon!
No one answered so far for the affiliate program after I bought the premium account, premium account which is not seen until that time is on! I sent and PM and still nothing (even if it was connected today)!
The conclusion draws each!
Hope your question answered:)
My rates this month was 2.5 per 1000 pessimo bad!

this talk of $ 4 - $ 6 per 1000 is an illusion!
Can some other affiliates inform me that what was their average rate last month?

Thanks!

What is your new email address, Did you sent me before?

Yes and the email address is not new.. It is the same old one on which MS used to pay me before. I got payment on the secondary mail 2-3 times but it should be coming on the primary address on which MS was correctly sending the payment on. I will PM you that mail again.

Can some other affiliates inform me that what was their average rate last month?

Thanks!

Mine is 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back