MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Styla Still waiting for your Reply

@SAM

uploading working fine just uploaded 5 files without any problem and very fast

@SAM

uploading working fine just uploaded 5 files without any problem and very fast

Looks to be a problem with the browser. I was using Firefox 10.0.2 and wasn't working. Then tried Chrome and it worked. Don't know what is the problem with FF but I did upload 2-3 files from it and it was working.

Where you can see these rates?
These are rates which our affiliates got paid so far!
Please add February payment proof of MegaShare
These all people are mentioning their Feb payments.
I have asked about it but didn't got response yet. I'll let you know as soon as I got reply.
Looks to be a problem with the browser. I was using Firefox 10.0.2 and wasn't working. Then tried Chrome and it worked. Don't know what is the problem with FF but I did upload 2-3 files from it and it was working.
Might be some temp problem with your Firefox?

Styla has updated the "privacy policy and terms of service"?

If do not ask to upgrade to avoid problems!

Many people with illegal product can are using Megashare !

Styla,can you please tell about the changes in TOS(if any) as claimed by enersonn in the above post.(mainly if there is any change regarding usage of legal adult content)

I have asked about it but didn't got response yet. I'll let you know as soon as I got reply.

ok Thanks..letme know when you get response

but other problem is still there one of my still have not receive his payment

why???? i have already asked you about it many time but he still have not receive his payment please check his account i know he reach minimum payment coz he got 9K UD in Feb.....

Hey Styla Please Check You PM and reply its very IMPORTANT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back