MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys relax, just some maintenance work or some minor glitch..

I blame the recent events and that so many fucking leechers joined megashare. They are raping the servers.

foxman - Guys relax, just some maintenance work or some minor glitch..

I blame the recent events and that so many fucking leechers joined megashare. They are raping the servers.

It's okay, I understand there may be problems due to the workload, expect that soon solved. For three days I've been using this server and was very happy yesterday.

I hope it fixed and we have to trust them

Lets hope for the best and please Styla check my account as well after this problem is solved as I guess there has to be some problem with it.

Also plz see if stas are doing fine since i am not able to understand such huge difference b/w bulk and unique and also these are for only last 2-3 days

aatafAwX.png

It's less then even 10%

Lets hope for the best and please Styla check my account as well after this problem is solved as I guess there has to be some problem with it.
Ok, If you face problem after the solution, please let me know!
Also plz see if stas are doing fine since i am not able to understand such huge difference b/w bulk and unique and also these are for only last 2-3 days

aatafAwX.png

It's less then even 10%
This is sustem counting, don't pay attention on it. It works in a way that when some one downloads from download managers they use multiple connection and our system counts each connection as each bulk download etc.

Thanks!

Thanks for clarifying and I hope the problem the site is undergoing now is also soon resolved.

Edit:-
Having same problem as stated by samsexy98 below.

Last edited:
Ok, If you face problem after the solution, please let me know!

Ok but what about the rest of the month I suffered :facepalm:

Looks like the problem is solved.. Lets see my download count problem will get fine or not..

Cannot upload though

Gateway Time-out

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.
Apache Server at upload.megashare.com Port 80

Update:
Uploading issue solved as well :)

Last edited:
Styla,Plz do something about upload problem.
Remote uploading is failing 9 out of 10 times(giving gateway error).

thanks Styla for immediate response.

Last edited:
I have also informed them about remote problem, surely they will fix it as well:)

@emre505,

You have to buy premium to join our program, free accounts are currently unavailable.

Thanks!

Styla,Plz do something about upload problem.
Remote uploading is failing 9 out of 10 times(giving gateway error).

thanks Styla for immediate response.

Upload speed damn slow..
Styla have you read my previous comments.. I hope yes..

Guys relax, just some maintenance work or some minor glitch..

I posted this earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back