MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upload file from PC still does not work
Remote Upload: Does not work yet
Ftp upload: Does not work yet

You can not upload any file from yesterday, to see if fix this problem soon please

Fewer dropped connections for uploading, very good
Whenever I see this image
when I upload,
What is it? (use firefox)

IMGUP.JPG

re

To me it's the same in Firefox, sometimes you leave it a while and eventually you see the download link.

In Internet Explorer you can see the data file upload in the window

Hi dear affiliates,

There is some technical problems at our end, we are trying our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Best!

Megashare this month was the worst of all!
bad upload, download bad bug and problem upon problem!

expect improvements because the way it was month No one deserves !

To all dear MegaSharers

We must cooperate with MegaShare. We cannot expect always good, good and good. Sometimes the bad time comes and instead of pointing on then we should cooperate and work together.

MegaShare helped us in our bad times (atleast for me) in some or the other way. Now its our time to help and cooperate with MegaShare. So I request you guys to please have patience and let us help MegaShare in any way we can.

Peace Always.

Update:
Those who want to upload will need to try again and again for the time being. I just uploaded a file of around 7MB. I got Gateway errors 2-3 times but ultimately it got uploaded. So try again and again, obviously if you have that much time and file is not big.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back