MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I am a premium member, How I can delete a file?

Where to place the code to delete the link?

How to delete a file?

Please I need help

Last edited:
No one knows how to delete a file?

Where I put the code deleted?

83ef2290f4.jpg

For serving the MegaLink? that's different to the normal link?

fa132d626f.jpg

Help please!!!

Hello! I am a premium member, How I can delete a file?

Where to place the code to delete the link?

How to delete a file?

Please I need help
You can delete files by placing your delete code in the code below in web browser and hit enter.

http://delete.MegaShare.com/?id=FILE ID&DELETE_FILE=DELETE CODE

Where file ID is your file number at the end of link usually like 123456 and delete code is available your account for each file.
remote upload is not working please check......
Ok, I'll check and fix it ASAP!

Thanks!
where can i see the earnings on my account?!
Hi,

You can't see your earnings, you have to wait till the end of the month so we calculate and pay you.

Thanks!

Still some questions since i am quite confused

1.Having an account means I am directly associated with affiliate program and i don't have to apply for it like in case of some other hosts?
2.Since earnings are not shown so at the end of the month do you guys tell the uploaders about the revenue generated so that they can request payout or it's automatic?
3.If automatic ,then you pay at same PP account as that of the registered account or is there some way to get payout at some different PP account?
4.Finally adult content allowed or not?

I know that these are trivial questions which you might have answered earlier in the thread but being a lazy person ,it is too much a task for me to browse through this gigantic thread?

Still some questions since i am quite confused

1.Having an account means I am directly associated with affiliate program and i don't have to apply for it like in case of some other hosts?
2.Since earnings are not shown so at the end of the month do you guys tell the uploaders about the revenue generated so that they can request payout or it's automatic?
3.If automatic ,then you pay at same PP account as that of the registered account or is there some way to get payout at some different PP account?
4.Finally adult content allowed or not?

I know that these are trivial questions which you might have answered earlier in the thread but being a lazy person ,it is too much a task for me to browse through this gigantic thread?
Hi,

Your answers are below...

1 - Yes, you are affiliate and need nothing more.

2 - We send auto to all affiliates to their registered PayPal email address.

3 - If you want your earning at some other address then you must PM me with both account and PP email.

4 - Allowed but no under age please!

Can we still expect to be seeing a lifetime soon?

Looking for a host to replace MegaUpload.
What do you exactly mean, Do you mean lifetime premium accounts?
I cant upload anything.... no web upload, no remote upload.... nothing
I have reported this issue, hope to see a fix soon!
Downloads drastically gone down this month for me.. Just can't believe it :(
What happened? Something wrong on our side?

What happened? Something wrong on our side?

Don't know.. May be there is something still wrong with my account..

And I am do getting complaints that many times site is down or too slow and this started happening after the MegaShare shifted to a new server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back