MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are carrying out essential site maintenance tonight which means interruption to the site from 22.00 - 02.00 hrs USA (eastern time) 14-15th Feb. We thank ALL for your patience.

We are moving to larger more secure premises.!!!

Best!

hey Styla Downloads not working i've just tested some of my file but its not able to downloads its just refreshing same page after click on free download

please check this issue

Please hostings which are accepted for remote upload?
Just to confirm, does not exist a file manager?
Everything is hidden, is it?
Grateful.

Excellent news Styla but will it affect the files?? And is this a step forward to the most awaited v2 ??
No, It won't affect files and I don't think its a step forward to v2.
hey Styla Downloads not working i've just tested some of my file but its not able to downloads its just refreshing same page after click on free download

please check this issue
Might be because of maintenance, will fix soon!
Please hostings which are accepted for remote upload?
Just to confirm, does not exist a file manager?
Everything is hidden, is it?
Grateful.
Hi,

Nothing is hidden, our site is very simple in fact. You can just view your downloads (Not in premium accounts) and that's all:)

Thanks!

@Styla

Then how do we know when we have reached required payout and how to do you pay and to which acc since i also cant see payout settings.
If I still have doubts i will give you a P.M.

@Styla

Then how do we know when we have reached required payout and how to do you pay and to which acc since i also cant see payout settings.
If I still have doubts i will give you a P.M.
Our free affiliate accounts shows your downloads but those accounts are currently disabled so you have to become premium in order to continue with MS but you can't view your downloads.

For payment you have to PM me your PayPal address if other than the registered email.

Thanks!
Yes, i do.
I'll send a reminder again!!!

Best!

Hi,

Nothing is hidden, our site is very simple in fact. You can just view your downloads (Not in premium accounts) and that's all:)

Thanks!

Sorry, do not get me wrong about the "hidden" ... It is not pejurative.
I think I understand why, not the display, in today's times ...
You did not answer the first question ... I'm not able to do any remote upload, only web ...
Good luck to us all. thank you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back