What can Megaload do to become a Serious Competitor in the File Hosting Industry

• Increase Free User Download Speeds

Votes: 59 56.7%
  • Decrease Waiting Times

Votes: 23 22.1%
  • Cheaper Premiums

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • More Storage Space

Votes: 41 39.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is going on with the remote upload........first of all its not working & when it works it got freeze......& after few minutes....its up...

what is that happening ????? which type of upload is this lol ???????/

hahhahahhahaah

I got this message from your upload manager: Upload error. No chunks were found

I also cannot delete that same file that got that message. I closed the program only to reopen it to still see the same file at 100% but still not going away from the uploader

EDIT: never mind. you just need to click the start upload button again and the file uploads, even though the status is at 100% .

I have now found another problem. If i want to remove a certain file from the manager when i made a mistake by uploading the wrong one, i cannot delete it. This manager needs to be worked on more...

Last edited:
Guys we are so sorry for not providing support this weekend! We will be upgrading all WJ users to premium today. We were not getting notifications on our phones from WJ, and we were away from our computers. We are upgrading all servers to 10Gbit ports today. This will allows us to increase user speeds and also solve the upload problems. The reason why uploads are not working on some servers is because our ports are Maxed out. We will keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back