MegaBitShare.com - Advanced PPS (90% Sales / 50% Rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a datacenter who dont care bout business only init for the money if its been like this for neally a week i would of ditched the datacenter by now and gone with someone who deliver my users the power and speed they want even if i had to go in pocket i would but that me im affaird not everybody is like that

I see that,you increased the minimal payout to 20 USD.That's not problem,absolutely acceptable in my opinion.
The problem is still the DL speed,and the bigger problem is the daily stats freezing!!! How we earn,and how we reach the payout limit if the stats frozen day by day??
Please,solve these problems ASAP,otherwise the users go away from your host!

This is just a good advice,but worth to consider! :handshake:

A other host that DONT care about its up loaders

changes things whiteout taking time to first inform them about it

so another host where i say

Bye Bye :wave:

Last edited:
a datacenter who dont care bout business only init for the money if its been like this for neally a week i would of ditched the datacenter by now and gone with someone who deliver my users the power and speed they want even if i had to go in pocket i would but that me im affaird not everybody is like that

yes i agree with this

I see that,you increased the minimal payout to 20 USD.That's not problem,absolutely acceptable in my opinion.
The problem is still the DL speed,and the bigger problem is the daily stats freezing!!! How we earn,and how we reach the payout limit if the stats frozen day by day??
Please,solve these problems ASAP,otherwise the users go away from your host!

This is just a good advice,but worth to consider! :handshake:

If we take the above action then we need to wait a week or two for new servers to be deployed and to move all the files. It's more messier. Moreover Leaseweb is the best for file hosts and have good connectivity throughout the world or else I would have gone with some cheap datacenter.

We have placed order for new server. I think this will automatically solve all the issues.

A other host that DONT care about its up loaders

changes things whiteout taking time to first inform them about it

so another host where i say

Bye Bye :wave:

please Back the minimal payout to 20 USD To 5 USD

Return min $5

Yeah, 20 USD is very high for this host speed...

We DO CARE about the uploaders and hence had informed 2 days earlier in my post. Please check the below post.
http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/178258-32.html#post1879138

I believe it is easier to reach 20 bucks with that high rates or else you may request once in two weeks.

We have taken a leased rack on an expensive datacenter which provide us their quality hardwares and premium network. Our servers are interconnected with multiple dedicated Giga Ethernet to give some amazing speed experience to our users. We shall promise to deliver the best quality file sharing service without any hindrance.

Speed of less than 35 KB/s for Premium users:

You raised the minimal payout, low download speed. Who will be download at that speed? How to earn money?
We have already started to go away from you. Are you waiting for until more people will desert you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back