MegaBitShare.com - Advanced PPS (90% Sales / 50% Rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are getting sales from resellers hence you are not getting any sales. As requested before, please give us a weeks time so that we implement our NEW Credit Card Paygate from our bank and you may start getting good sales.

dont people show up with a yellow star even if they bought premium from a reseller? if so, the problem remains, people wont buy premium from my links...

hope you continue with paygate etc soon

hi, we want to request which day for take sunday our money?

You may request payout until Saturday..

could u upgrade my account?let me try ur host
account id: sxtykx

thanks!

Acc UPGRADED

We are getting sales from resellers hence you are not getting any sales. As requested before, please give us a weeks time so that we implement our NEW Credit Card Paygate from our bank and you may start getting good sales.

dont people show up with a yellow star even if they bought premium from a reseller? if so, the problem remains, people wont buy premium from my links...

hope you continue with paygate etc soon

Yes, they do show up with yellow star. Currently users do not have a convenient way to pay for the service and secondly we are still new. I believe that you may get some good sales once we have our own cc gateway..

FTP at all does not work?

"530 Login incorrect"

But, I'm less than an hour, as registered.

All is well! Already works! :)

Last edited:
Hi!

What happened the download speed?Why slow today?Yesterday was fine!Did you reduce the download speed,or something wrong?

And an other thing:If you or the system delete a file( DMCA or file expire),please send us a notification email! This function is available at your script.

Thank you!

FTP at all does not work?

"530 Login incorrect"

But, I'm less than an hour, as registered.

All is well! Already works! :)

fix ftp pls

Are you sure ? I just check now and FTP works fine. Also make a note that it takes some time for the files to be shown under your account. Please confirm and let me know if you still having problem with ftp.

Hello!
Upgrade my account to premium please

user: gocow

Upgrade my account to premium, please.

User: MegaBitShare_com

Account UPGRADED to Premium..

Hi!

What happened the download speed?Why slow today?Yesterday was fine!Did you reduce the download speed,or something wrong?

And an other thing:If you or the system delete a file( DMCA or file expire),please send us a notification email! This function is available at your script.

Thank you!

If you or the system delete a file( DMCA or file expire),please send us a notification email!

I agree.

No, we haven't changed the download speed. It remains 300KBps. Please check from your side as the speed easily goes upto 300-330KBps.

Ok. I shall enable the email notification for you.

Last edited:
Thanks for the answer,but my connection is fine.(80/25MB/s)

I checked the download speed afternoon,it was 50-70-100k from server s100.That's why I asked you!
Now at this moment check server s200,and the speed:170-300k,it is OK!

Thanks for enable the notification email!Very usefull thing to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back