MegaBitShare.com - Advanced PPS (90% Sales / 50% Rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I didn't understand. Can you please explain more ? Awaiting your Reply.

He means, when he check 2 or more files (in my files), and then click on "Export selected" nothing happens. It should open new window with selected links.

He means, when he check 2 or more files (in my files), and then click on "Export selected" nothing happens. It should open new window with selected links.

Yes, nothing happend when click on "Export selected" I said this thing many times

Is in front of the file box tick,and then click on "Export selected" nothing happens.

This issue has been solved. We have added a text box at the bottom of the file manager which displays the links when files are selected from the list. I hope you all will like it. :)

Also the number of files per page is optional for users. A drop down menu with different file number is added.

Hello, please update my account, thanks.
user:
dgs44

Hi, please update my account, thanks.
user: tumboo9

UPGRADED to PREMIUM :)

i will nevere use it

lol, it is a very good way to avoid uploaders who use filehost only as a backup. They costs a lot, and they don't generate any revenue. Every filehost should avoid them. If you are not able to get atleast one download, then why do you upload?

+1 (You got my point) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back