MegaBitShare.com - Advanced PPS (90% Sales / 50% Rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check ID 582
Statistics frozen!

Please check ID 582
Statistics frozen!

me too

Statistics frozen!

user mario634

Statistics frozen?:(

Hi!

There is something wrong with " file-str22 " !The download start very slowly,and then the download speed is 40-60k! Please check!

Thanks!

yea the stats looks a slow today

what a kind host I day by day upload the static day by day lower :facepalm:

Statistics frozen today

Stats working fine now. Also the file servers are giving good speeds. Sorry for the inconvenience. We shall try our best to prevent such a thing happen again.

i register now. hope all work ok.

Thanks for joining.. :)

Please note that we are not dependent on Resellers. As previously mentioned, we will have our own credit card gateway provided by our bank very soon. So I guess no issues with 90% PPS now.. :)

I see. so the plan of 90% is not applied yet, or it's deactivated now as long as there is no cc gateway yet ? , if so I think the plan 3 should be removed from here and the user CP, and after cc gateway will be added you can add the plan. ^o)

What is the rate now If I made an initial sale through my files in your host ?

PM Sent. Please check..

Last edited:
" Also the file servers are giving good speeds. "

Are you sure?? The download speeds are the same shit,like yesterday was!Now,the " file-str11 " is sucks too!
And yes,the statistics are lower day by day of course,because nobody download on this shitty speed! ( 40-50k )

Please,don't say to us the servers are OK,because they don't.We are not school boy,and we not yesterday started the upload/download "business" !
Please,fix the servers or buy new servers ( like we said before )! Or simple write to us that,you decreased the speed!

Thanks!

so today is the last day to request?

Yes, you may request until saturday.

" Also the file servers are giving good speeds. "

Are you sure?? The download speeds are the same shit,like yesterday was!Now,the " file-str11 " is sucks too!
And yes,the statistics are lower day by day of course,because nobody download on this shitty speed! ( 40-50k )

Please,don't say to us the servers are OK,because they don't.We are not school boy,and we not yesterday started the upload/download "business" !
Please,fix the servers or buy new servers ( like we said before )! Or simple write to us that,you decreased the speed!

Thanks!

Few Points to clear

1. We have NOT reduced the speeds and it is still the same 300KBps
2. Our servers are powerful enough to handle much higher traffic then the current one.

But it is true that the speeds has reduced. This is happening during peak hours. We have tried clearing logs but still the same. I have sent a mail to the datacenter requesting them to address the issue sooner. Since it is weekend we need a wait a lil longer. Hence I would request to please give us some more time to solve the issue for you.. Thanks..

Last edited:
OK MBS Aff1,I wait of course! Sorry,if I was a little bit rude,but I test the DL speed many times(not only the peak time),and it was very slow.I hope you can solve the issue soon. :)

I request my first payout..... :)

Thanks!

i just tested on free mode to its between 30 to 60 kbs hope it gets sorted soon @mbsaff1 get onto em again this is killing you and me

people like smooth service before upgradeing to premium

@mbsaff1 remove earning for dmca files?

No, we won't ..

OK MBS Aff1,I wait of course! Sorry,if I was a little bit rude,but I test the DL speed many times(not only the peak time),and it was very slow.I hope you can solve the issue soon. :)

I request my first payout..... :)

Thanks!

i just tested on free mode to its between 30 to 60 kbs hope it gets sorted soon @mbsaff1 get onto em again this is killing you and me

people like smooth service before upgradeing to premium

Not-to-worry, as promised we will try our best to restore the service back to normal ASAP... :)

hi MBS, Why write for my payment
2013-08-23$5.**
REJECTED (Provided Payment Details NOT complete - Webmoney Purse) my payment details complete

my payment details complete

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back