Do you like the new MEGA.co.nz introduced by Kim Dotcom?

• Yes

Votes: 181 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 239 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhow Bhow WTF MEGA, My Firefox 17 which is latest and since when it became too old to access MEGA? You want all of us to stop using firefox now? Grr Grr :unsure:

29ypiko.png

Firefox is a no.1 browser and it always will be. I aint gonna abandon my current browser just to access MEGA or download from MEGA.

Last edited:
You all know it's just market strategy. I seem to not find any good use of mega site as of now though, so I'd just wait for further updates.

lol another crap host like some other's in WJ

please give me a name of 1 filehost that let's you
1, download large files for free without being a member
2, without capatcha
3, without a bunch of confusing buttons that say download all over the page so it tricks you by sending you to another site where they can earn $$ from you visiting other stupid sites.
4, thinks about downloaders instead of the uploaders

i honestly have given up downloading since almost a yr ago because the only filehosts that do let you download for free either have 1, 2 or 3 above. the only 1 tolerable filehost has been mediafire and the only let free uploaders upload 200mb files which again puts me off them. iam not interested in download split rar files thanks.

they not disabled anything simple just not works, RapidShare still its a GIANT, and fuck MEGA when restrict people with bandwith and Google chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back