Do you like the new MEGA.co.nz introduced by Kim Dotcom?

• Yes

Votes: 181 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 239 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally upload is work getting a max of 7k a sec :facepalm:

So badly want to upload to test but it was going 0... 000... 00000 ... lolz. can't wait till all the traffic dies down so i can test it.

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

Thank you so much for that!!!! OMG! NO CAPATCHA!!!

^^^ To different file host I think the owner of Megaup.me live is Europe somewhere I have been using Megaup.me for about 6 to 8 weeks now it is pretty good

WavnKHD.png

its downloading but where the file will be saved?

so..i must use google chrome to download from mega? are this guys serious about this?This is pathetic and foulish, since when firefox is too old to download a 150 mb file?
They threat us like dumb fools from the beginning, i'm just wondering how much google paid for this.. MAFIAA would love to know everything about it.
ps: i have and use google chrome but i'm using both chrome and firefox and i don't see how fair it is this.
Or maybe it is just me.
anyone else had this problem?

Last edited:
I have a feeling Google could be funding Mega since it only works 100% with Chrome. Kim is broke his money is still frozen where else is he gonna get funding by hooking up with Google. Restricting people to download only via Chrome is so fing lame sorry watch Mega is gonna have 50% to 70% less users than it could have

the funny part in this is MEGA call themselves the "privacy company" and then force to us use a browser that offers very little privacy
everything you type in the address bar of chrome gets sent to google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back