Do you like the new MEGA.co.nz introduced by Kim Dotcom?

• Yes

Votes: 181 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 239 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to say this.

In no way is any content that is copyrighted will be allowed on mega in any way,there never will be any affiliate plan unless its PPS and even then your content will be watched full on.

This is not a come back in any way its for cloud or business user's.

Guys stop wasting your upload time and move on to other places??

People are saying yeah megauploads is back,its NOT in any way at all.

mega_co_nz.png

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Premium plans are a ripoff god I guess Kim is really trying to say screw you to the warez uploaders

No it's not. They don't want or need worthless fucks like you to be a part of the site. Stop wasting their bandwidth trying to upload and just fuck off.

To others. Half the Internet is trying to upload to them right now. It can't take it. Stop bitching and wait.

No-one can upload,there 720TB racks are not going to handle it.

You have every uploader in the world thinking they will make money via uploading to mega...lol

If you upload to mega your ip prob be reported,as they need to follow the rules NOW??

No-one can upload,there 720TB racks are not going to handle it.

You have every uploader in the world thinking they will make money via uploading to mega...lol

If you upload to mega your ip prob be reported,as they need to follow the rules NOW??

as a filehost owner you opinion is not entirely objective in this mega thing we are fools okay let us say what we want and maybe you will someday proof us wrong by managing to be bigger that MEGA was and will be for now my 2 years of experiences are on that guy i don'y want to make money out of mega i already make enough i wanted to stand out for what i as uploader loved one day

and about your words on privacy guy who was that damaged by copyright claims wont help his enemies out read the privacy policy man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back