Do you like the new MEGA.co.nz introduced by Kim Dotcom?

• Yes

Votes: 181 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 239 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have PPD they will Come!

Who will come?

Who will come?

Who will come?

Cash Whores will come!

Look how fast most left Wupload when Willy made that famous "No More Affiliate Program" Announcement!

Dude I was just joking test it out before you know it stats rules. Yall know the first day Megaupload goes live the feds will be trying to shut it down. I would love to see the new megauplad last 10+ yrs but it be lucky to last yr, Kim failed when he post info on his twitter account he should have released it on the super down low

IMO, Kim is just trying to get quick investors money, and nothing will happen in the end. He just wants to get his seized rock-star life back ASAP. With so much heat on his ass, it's simply illogical to risk going back to the 1-star hotel.

Last edited:
Kim Dot Com is not playing around.

His "Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger, Safer" motto relates to a man on a mission. For some people, such as Kim, money doesn't mean everything. You see. MegaUpload was his baby. He made it from nothing into something. Watched it grow, took care of it diligently, worked nights and days, and loved what he saw. Then it was taken by him. Not by a government of his own, but by the United States of America. Big brother sticking their nose into everything these days.

When you lose all of your finances and your website and are left with nothing. It makes you quite angry. The last thing on his mind right now is making "money". It may be the end game motto, but really his thinking is to create something to thumb the nose of the government that shut him down.

Watch and believe. It will be as he says... Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger, Safer. But for how long is the question? I will click MEGA on it's release and we sha'll see..

Glad to see Megaupload will be back I see this file host either getting a big ddos attack really soon after opening or getting shut down again in less than a yr

Almost there. If you're not on Chrome, you should, if you want to enjoy MEGA at its fullest power.
This dudes got Chrome to do things I had no idea it could do.

For the uploaders... I really, really doubt there will be any kind of affiliate program. The closest to that it can get is through vouchers, but I'm not sure how are they gonna work, anyway.

But geez, MEGA is gonna be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back