Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Mediafire.com alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they're still up and running but just in case they get shutdown or something...

Does anyone know a Mediafire alternative? Thanks.
 

16 comments

Rapidshare comes to mind

I don't think Mediafire is going anywhere as they do not have an affiliate program like the other companies that have been scurrying out of business these last few days.
However, to answer your question there are a ton of other file hosters in the marketplace starting with rapidshare. You can search on these boards for Many others but repidshare comes immediately to mind as an alternative to Mediafire.

Can I ask why you have been utilizing Mediafire over the other alternatives that have recently closed their doors like Filesonic, Fileserve, and others?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
212
Messages
9
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom