Status
Not open for further replies.

srlvictoria

Someone on this forum has tried to do live sex chat? It is worth, how the wins are? I am a teen girl without experience and i thought to do live hot live sex show on webcam.

27 comments
I am serious no one cant help me? All my friends say I look good, but i don't now if the you can win a lot of money doint live sex chat, i am an amateur girl but but I think to try it.

It all depends on how you look. If you look good then you can make money.

Sites like http://livejasmin.com and some of it's sister sites demand the most traffic in the world and essentially the most money to be made.

If you look good, go to one of the smaller sister sites of LiveJasmin first so you get accustomed to how the Cam industry works. Then when you are ready to try the big leagues, approach LiveJasmine. The prettier you are, the more money you will make.

P.S. If you would like to show us a picture/video of yourself we could give you some tips on how to better your performance/style to maximize your earnings.

Good luck!

F5, you all got a cookie for trolling.

@ On Topic

You must try your luck @ chaturbate.com if you really feel you should do live shows and earn money through it. Haven't tried or thought about it, but i guess it should be as easy as applying, get accepted, doing shows and being paid.

I could show you a picture with me, but i don't now how to put the pictures on this forum, and to see me naked i don't whant to gate banned by admin.

Thanks for the reply To0 and Rox but I wonder if i can earn well, as I said i looks ok not want to brag but all men turn their backs on the street after me.

I know specialized sites for live sex chat, I dno't want to sit all day in front of the camera for a few dolars.

Wow! 7 people infracted for a single thread, im loving it. xD

You dont really need to show us any picture girl. Just go apply there and see what happens.

I have 21 yers old, i don't whant to show mi pictures to evrybody elese, belive my i am lookng grate, but i don't have eny experience, seems like nobody answer my question.

Still waiting for reply to my question, someone like me with no experience in live sex chat can earn money?

a78nY.png

DEU9y.png

Smell something fishy here ...

Last edited:
I don't know if asking on this forum is the best idea this is a mostly male mostly virgin webmasters forum lol.

But from what i know these sites you go on for free and people go into a private one on one with you. But to do that you have to be worth peoples money, By that i mean look good and be willing people like to request things, If you are serious about it just jump in and get some experience yourself then you can see if its really for you. That's the best thing to do it might not be for everyone and people have different experiences. Damn if i had a cracking pair off tits i wouldn't be against making money from them lel.

Just giving advice from a male who if i needed it would pay a model for a cam show lol.
Also like Ashley said i probably would not class a 20 something as a teen. I'm 22 and i would class myself as an adult.

Last edited:
Sorry, as you can see not really know how to speak proper English, i am from Eastern Europe, when I say teen I thought sometihing like young, I did not know that teen is minor. I found a video sex chat website, I will not say the site names I do not want to advertise. Tonight will do my account and maybe 2 or 3 hours to stay live to see if anything comes out. Have a nice day.

Also like Ashley said i probably would not class a 20 something as a teen. I'm 22 and i would class myself as an adult.

So "teen girls" is considered as cp? In most countrys legal age is 18-21 so I think the word "teen" comes just right.

@srlvictoria
Just like many said just register to a site. Important is it to have strict rules how far you want to go for how much.
Also don't expect many "customers" at first. "The new one" have it always hard, but once it goes you can easly make enough for living and luxury

Good morning, as I said in my last post, yesterday i registered on a website with live sex video chat, i spent about 1 hour and a half on site, a lot of men and even girls talked with me, but no one came in private. I'm gGoing to try again tonight, I hope I can stay longer at the computer.

It really depends on what u can do in the cam.What u offer,what u will wear,if you are welcoming (cute,funny,sexy etc) for the viewers ..you can try a more solid cam website mfc.Also a huge factor is time.You will need to stay online/chat/show for a couple hours.not 1 or 2.

@EL-Warez you have right, i am a cute and sexy, but I think yesterday the problem was that I was wearing my pijamas, tonight I'll wear my sexy lingerie and you spend more time chatting.

Dressing and time is top factors for getting viewers.Plus you are new to this,as you say,so it would be good to watch other "older" pros cams and see what they doing and try to copy/evolve some things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back