• 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
today i got a sale
but the premium who had taken the username was not showing in referal list
this is 2nd time happened
but in the sale info user name was there but that user name was not added in my referal list

in the sale link it is not getting file name only link comming http://lumfile.com/premium.html
so how he taken premium

Last edited:
today i got a sale
but the premium who had taken the username was not showing in referal list
this is 2nd time happened
but in the sale info user name was there but that user name was not added in my referal list

in the sale link it is not getting file name only link comming http://lumfile.com/premium.html
so how he taken premium
This ref under other aff. But he buy premium on your download link.
Other aff will ask me: I saw ref have yellow star but not have money. -> because you got it

I will care this case on tomorrow.

bravesoldier: from now, you understood your problem or not ? It you understand. Your question is SLOVED. If not, please PM me. You write many words here

Lum pls don't be offended, but everytime I read your posts here my mind goes round in circle trying to understand them.
Fyi, you can hire me as your English translator. :-=

cancel only because your files was deleted this not mean this topic have to be closed... so please don`t be selfish person!

You can`t just report it... first you need to receive any answer from lum after that you can report if there is normal reason.
If everyone request some thread to be closed because he have problems with filehost every topic will be closed :). Me personal don`t have problems with lumfile(i have sometimes but lum fixed soon or later)

for you yes for me not for now.. maybe someone hack you account and delete all your files and purchase premium with balance.. this happen to me before long time ago with filesonic.. but this not mean filesonic was scam.... so if someone hack your account what you think ? what he can do with your files and money balance ? The only thing is delete files and buy premium :) but you are responsible to keep save your details if the reason is that.. Honestly if i was admin of lumfile i will ban you long time ago because you aways complain for something.. and now you write with big letters they are scam. So you destroy their reputation and if some new member come to this topic and see your comment he will leave because he can accept your comment for real and this is not fair for lumfile. So if you post in my topic with BIG RED LETTERS, for sure i will close your account and that`s all no one force you to use lumfile. This is my opinion, like i say wait and see what will write @lum about your situation.

@vAiLan Strange , because it happened after i proof them that they cheat!!And same thing already happens to other !!
In a way is ok because i want it to leave them , and upload my all files with other host.
But dont worry i will be here and tell them that they cheat evryday , so new uploaders to see what kind of filehost is lumfile!
GvREwNe.png

Last edited:
@vAiLan Strange , because it happened after i proof them that they cheat!!And same thing already happens to other !!
In a way is ok because i want it to leave them , and upload my all files with other host.
But dont worry i will be here and tell them that they cheat evryday , so new uploaders to see what kind of filehost is lumfile!
GvREwNe.png

=

file-down.com

=

http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=13093

You banned foo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back