Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please fix the system.

P4Cgjmu.png

ALL - literally ALL - my files were deleted tonight, for DMCA, which is IMPOSSIBLE!! 1000% IMPOSSIBLE! Unshared, unique files, files never published anywhere, never shared, nothing!.

WTF?!

1 Email containing all my files, deleted by administrator!

Were you just in need of space or what?!

Why on earth did you delete all my files?! Over 1Tb of files. And I'm a premium member no less! I PAID to be premium. Security lock on, never shared my account, nothing, and then the admin goes and does this!

You better have a damn good explanation for this!

As for the rest of the users here, I recommend everyone stay the hell away from LF if you don't wanna lose all your files for no reason!

the worst filehost in the world.They do not count premium sales.

For example, I sold 5 premium accounts.They count a premium.

ALL - literally ALL - my files were deleted tonight, for DMCA, which is IMPOSSIBLE!! 1000% IMPOSSIBLE! Unshared, unique files, files never published anywhere, never shared, nothing!.

WTF?!

Why on earth did you delete all my files?! Over 1Tb of files. And I'm a premium member no less! I PAID to be premium. Security lock on, never shared my account, nothing, and then the admin goes and does this!

As for the rest of the users here, I recommend everyone stay the hell away from LF if you don't wanna lose all your files for no reason!

lumzechai, I had 5TB of files.
ALL removed (even the files I wanted to post today).

W H Y?

Join the club mate!!

Looks like LumFile is in need of storage space.... so they deleted everything we had, despite the fact that I'm premium as well.

WTF?!

Thanks for the warning mate :wave:

Yesterday refferalls:
5116eb811fd40nSq0la.png

Today refferals :
5116ebd06ef4asg5A8v.png

Smells like cheating!!
Oh forgot , that today is 9 ....Same shit happened last month!!

Lumzechai,

i just realized that in My Account Setting, there's no Profit Mode Option again, just like this used to be :

b64f777f.png

Maybe i missed that when that setting removed from my account setting :-=, only want to ask since there's no setting again for that, if i made or use another account, by default i don't have to activated it again or should i PM you to activated affiliate program ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back