Love your Life ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justaslike

There is a sentence that "Live the life you love, love the life you live", how do you think about this? How to be a better man and live a happier life?

29 comments
I don't love my life but I have to live 'cos I'm scared of dying.
These days are my hard patch in my life but i think i will continue to fight it.

Loving is a concept that many does not rly know how to define love, is not like u esplain it in a word or sentence or u can't even fully esplain the extends of it after 3 days continuous talking.loving is hard and u can't rly love samoane until u are 100% intune with self.

As the philosopher Jagger once said, "You can't always get what you want..but if you try sometimes well you just might find, you get what you need"

Travel really helps you to get this perspective. You learn to appreciate (and love) what you have instead of taking it for granted! Just the fact that you have access to a computer and the internet is so much more than so many people have.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I can' say I enjoy the life I'm living, it is really great but of course there are also some bad times happening[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back