Love your Life ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justaslike

There is a sentence that "Live the life you love, love the life you live", how do you think about this? How to be a better man and live a happier life?

29 comments
I'm very grateful for the life I've been given. I come to realize that this body is only temporary and reality is just a dream. At the end, anyone can be blessed with more material things or form, but lust isn't very healthy for the soul. ;)

Life is full of misery and unhappiness resulted from desire. You can live true life only when you are satisfied with what you have rather than keep asking for more and undervaluing what you already have.
I think that's where the phrase comes in, "love the life you live", if you can be happy with what you have then you are a happy man.
Lately some things are happening in my life due to which I have taken quite a positive outlook towards my life and everything around me and I am feeling much more optimistic and happy.

Agree with most of the above replies - Keep your desires to minimum and avoid lust as much as possible. This will lead to a better life which you can actually enjoy.

I can't say I enjoy the life I'm living, I just try to make the best out of it. To my kidz get finis whit school ,after i take my gun shoot my self ,i cant whating to get peace.

dp

love the life

There is a sentence that "Live the life you love, love the life you live", how do you think about this? How to be a better man and live a happier life?

In my opinion you must live the life that you want to live or which is your utter desire. If you are not able live that life then you must love the life you are living, it will help you live a happy life. I am living the life I love and there are some circumstances in which I was not able to do the same, But I did love the life I was living.

You always tend to love life when you are around those people whom you love the most, maybe your best buddies or family or your girlfriend

Yes I totally agree with this comment. I think that in order to get the most out of your life, you do have to love it. So make each day count and do what you love!

Noone's life is perfect but you have to do your best and aim for the kind of life you want to have,streaming towards something is living,life is when you accomplish everything you wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back