Dedicated Looking for Windows Dedi 1gbps

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCKicksAss

Hello,

I'm looking for a Windows Dedicated I might transfer to in the future. Right now I'm with OVH, I've got 100mbps and I'm paying a $49 windows fee for a total of $90. It's 1TB <3 however I'd like to transfer to something with 1-2gbps, 1tb HDD, 8gb memory, and 3-4 cores.. Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard. My range is $70-110, and I'll be looking up reviews, hope they're good! I know the budget is small, I'm not sure what's affordable right now. I've got to get on a steady bill basis.

Thanks

9 comments
Intel Quad Core x3440 / 8 GB DDR3 Ram / 2x1 TB HDD / 1 Gbps / 100 TB Bandwidth / Netherlands -
99 Euros/Month
Windows Standard R2 2008 is 25 Euros/month. I can offer you free windows if you decide to signup.

Deal valid this stocks last.

What is your bandwidth requirement?
You will get many deals with 100mbit or 200mbit unmetered but hard to find 1-2Gbps in given budget.

You ok with 100Mbit then we can offer you E3 1230 / 8Gb RAM / 2x 1Tb / Windows 2008 STD / 1 IP / 100Mbit Unmetered @ 75EUR (100USD) location Germany

Last edited:
I'll have to deny all offers.. 1gbps is required. This host seems good, and reviews are great. If there is any issues I'll be moving hosts and raising my budget. Give me some websites and pricing/information here for 1gbit servers just incase anything goes down and I can refer to in the future. At this time I've decided to go with: EQServers. Right now, I'm on a 100mbit machine with OVH, pretty solid.

I can't purchase EQServers until September 7th.. sorta sucks but I can't argue with the price. It's France Dedi, and here's the specifications: http://i.imgur.com/knvFdkb.png they forgot to mention it'll be a 25$/mo fee for Windows. I think I'd be willing to purchase an OS from NewEgg and send it to a provider, or just give them the money for it. I plan on doing business for a long time.. and paying 25/mo adds up. Anyhoo, I'm not 100% on that yet, and don't have money upfront. September will be a great month.

Note: I run warez content, pretty much hosting videos and live content, I think I can run off 2TB/mo.. but keep in mind what I do isn't exactly legal, but I very rarely get legal notifications or DMCA requests, they search the torrent websites. Anyhoo keep that in mind, and please read all of this before replying with an offer. I thank all submissions.

Thank you

The Deal which Glenn has offered is a 1 Gbit Server , Better read it clearly before deciding anything.

EQServers is cheaper, and has alot of HQ reviews. It looks like his is private listed. The only thing that appears interesting is "Specialized Streaming Servers". I'd be curious to see what he meant by that. I did see his post, but as I've stated I'll deny all offers on the thread and in PM's reason being in my post above.

P.S: I know you get what you pay for but, EQServers looks pretty legit.

Intel Quad Core x3440 / 8 GB DDR3 Ram / 2x1 TB HDD / 1 Gbps / 100 TB Bandwidth / Netherlands -
99 Euros/Month
Windows Standard R2 2008 is 25 Euros/month. I can offer you free windows if you decide to signup.

Deal valid this stocks last.

Even with Windows SPLA minimum (because we are SPLA members) cost on Windows would be about $18.00 - 20.00 a month. Windows Web is no longer suppose to be offered so this would be inaccurate. Unless you are marking down your service to meet a "assumed" free windows or selling trial licenses. Which should be noted in your response.

To the op. You could easily find a Quad with windows in that price range. Some hosts offer free port upgrades even. If you want more bandwidth however assuming more then around 100TB then you would need a slightly higher budget for guaranteed bandwidth over that amount.

Last edited:
Hi,
We can provide you the following Semi-Dedicated Server for this Price :
(Its exact 1/4 of our real dedicated server)

Semi-Dedicated-NL 99
Intel Xeon CPU
4 x 2.4 GHz (4vCPU)
RAM : 8 GB DDR III
Disk Space : 800 GB
Hardware RAID 10 at Server Level
Uplink : 1 Gbit Full Duplex
Bandwidth : 30 TB (DL+UP)
Any Custom OS via your ISO Image.
KVM Virtualization
FREE OUT OF THE BOX VNC
----------------------------------
$99.99/month
----------------------------------
We use our own hardware and IP Space and have colocation with LeaseWeb.

Order Link : https://www.estrowebservices.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=239

You can check more packages here :
vStarVPS New Semi-Dedicated Packages - Powered by EstroWeb

For further queries, you can contact us via mail : sales@estroweb.in OR via skype : vstarvps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back