Hello everyone, i would like to ask you people to recommend me a free/with ads streaming service like streamtape/vidguard/mp4upload , etc. that include API`s like: Player.js support or getCurrentTime/setCurrentTime/playVideo

Why?
Because i am making an Anime streaming website that includes the features Skip Intro/ Automatic Next Episode/ Automatic Play Video and continue watching which need those 3 features, the only one i could find till now to have those is Streamtape which has Player.js support but their system is a complete mess , you cant even FTP with a speed bigger than 3mb/s same on web , everything is renamed in mp4 directly , EX: episode.mkv.mp4 , which is just dumb...

Also VidGuard has the setCurrentTime/playVideo but they dont support the main one , aka the getCurrrentTime and somehow i cant get their video player api to work too.

Thank you again for reading and if you know anything like that you can just reply.
Post automatically merged:

I also apologize if i posted this thread on the wrong topic, if so just reply with the right topic.
Post automatically merged:

up

Last edited:
Back