Dedicated Looking for Storage Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Leaseweb sells these 100tb servers anymore. That's why sometimes some become available when a customers cancels.

For sure Leaseweb sells custom configs. You can order 32TB+ at any dc in general. In the moment most servers are out of stock - reason is Chia crypto.

For storage server i would suggest OVH, Leaseweb and Hetzner. Best way to go is with a good reseller. And no, please don't pm me, i won't suggest resellers.

These were not custom configs. LW sold them as that. One provider told me the the 100TB ones are not sold anymore. Instead they now offer Unlimited bandwidth with fair use.

So I guess Walker servers don't sell new stock, but rather those who are cancelled.

These were not custom configs. LW sold them as that. One provider told me the the 100TB ones are not sold anymore. Instead they now offer Unlimited bandwidth with fair use.

So I guess Walker servers don't sell new stock, but rather those who are cancelled.

You mentioned about walkerservers in one of your posts. Are you using them? Any feedback with the Leaseweb servers which they are selling?

I've used them a couple of times. The performance, support and server are top notch. They have a very good refund policy.

Thank you for your feedback. I have been using a Leaseweb server of another Reseller. And I was paying 60$ for the same config.. I will try to avail walkerservers service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back