Looking for some video hosting for adult content

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHO

Banned
Banned
Hi, I want to ask the community for suggestions on what video hosting to use. I want to upload my own encodes, and am currently looking for good hosts. I'm considering the following factors to choose which to use.

- Which video hosting allows public user uploads of adult content
- How much space they allow per free/premium accounts
- Traffic/Bandwidth limits per day for streaming
- How long are video streams stored on their
- Will they convert uploads which are already in mp4 (H264/AAC) file format?
- What maximum file sizes are allowed for each upload?
- DMCA handilng

I'm hoping to learn valuable information from the community. Thank you.

11 comments
Flashx.tv sucks,
most if not all will encode videos to flv or mp4 with lower bitrate.
played.to, say they don't delete files, problem is extreme slow encoding, max filesize is 4500 MB, 5TB storage
vidx.to, say they don't delete files, only problem (for me) is no embedded, max filesize is 7000 Mb, 1TB storage

Flashx.tv sucks,
most if not all will encode videos to flv or mp4 with lower bitrate.
played.to, say they don't delete files, problem is extreme slow encoding, max filesize is 4500 MB, 5TB storage
vidx.to, say they don't delete files, only problem (for me) is no embedded, max filesize is 7000 Mb, 1TB storage

Flashx.tv is fine I have uploaded HD videos and the output quality is not cropped much if any

Videomega.tv is the worst I uploaded a 1.2gb HD video cropped size like 275mb 360p wtf that is mega cropping

As far as i know no host is cropping movies, converting a HD movie to 360p isn't called cropping, cropping is cutting off parts of the sides of a video to change the aspect ratio, and you only say this because the new encoded size is not being shown in flashx, fact is that flashx is also encoding every video to a lower quality ftv stream.
as a example i have uploaded 600 videos to flashx, they are 1080p and 720p, most are between 500MB and 2GB in size, according to flashx the hd space i'm using is only 68.61 GByte

try grifthost.com

We allow adult content..

We have uncapped streaming so streaming speeds are on max speeds for each server.
Each new account starts with 200gb storage.
Files are never deleted.

There's one thing at played.to that bugs me a little, it's the encoding queue when I upload a video, which gives me inconvenience in a way since I have to wait for my video to be available for streaming. But other than that, everything else's okay about it.

Seems that videomega.tv is a good choice for my encodes (not HD streams). 200GB on grifthost.com too is more than enough for my contents so I'm gonna try it. I like the "files are never deleted" feature since I'm just starting my project and audience won't be coming in immediately.

Thanks for suggestions everyone. I'm still open for more suggestions and recommendations just in case there are other hosting out there so suit my needs.

Hello,

although Played.to is so great, I would personally advise against them, they really need very long time to pay off. times for 2 months or longer.

Kind Regards,
Thomas James

dont worry best site ever flashxtv
but video view counting is suspicious or just lately checking by admin
even my friends watch my video
it shows 0 view sometimes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back