Buying Looking for Google Drive API or Script ( JWplayer )

Status
Not open for further replies.

salo

Corporate Membership
Hello,

as we all know that when Google do an update the API the current player stopped and it always needs time waiting the coder to fix it .

I am looking for fast coder who can solve it at the same day . and I will pay the necessary fees for this fast support .

I was working with juicycodes an dI bought almost all their services but all I can say about them that they are just hungry for money with no fast support to fix any plugin . So my sites stopped a lot because of their slowness and bad support so I no more willing to work with them . Also getlinkdrive who scammed us and run with the money and stopped his API .

so anyone knows Good coder please refer me to him I am ready to pay rental fees or share plugin or anything I am ready to pay just looking for good support

Thanks

26 comments
thanks mate for the really useful . Will try them now .

They looks nice .

I will also appreciate more suggestions

Last edited:
i 100% agree with you OP, juicycode are just money hungery with no fast support at all.. i just renew my subscription with juicycode and their script stopped working after few days i talk to the support and they were selling me API service instead of fixing the script. now api script is down as well and i am glad i did not fall for his tricks.

thanks for the suggestions any coder out there want this job please pm me also i can pay too

I can tell VideoAPI.io - Video API for movies website is really professional service for Google Drive API . I used their VIP-2 plan and it is amazing

so no need to use those losers juicycodes.anymore . When I talk to juicycodes support saying Hi they say you need to pay $15 hahaha and their service still not working

I still would appreciate more offers from coders or API

I can tell VideoAPI.io - Video API for movies website is really professional service for Google Drive API . I used their VIP-2 plan and it is amazing

so no need to use those losers juicycodes.anymore . When I talk to juicycodes support saying Hi they say you need to pay $15 hahaha and their service still not working

I still would appreciate more offers from coders or API

if you found better services, why in your website there's still "error"?

ohh you are one of those

you looks like yo are working with them or you just a stupid or they fool you by few words kid :) ok I will give you few lessons

The advanced script that users paid for not working . API is not working also . so you can shut up and get out of this thread all users agreed that juicycodes should replaced with other service . so just shshshssh

ohh you are one of those

you looks like yo are working with them or you just a stupid or they fool you by few words kid :) ok I will give you few lessons

The advanced script that users paid for not working . API is not working also . so you can shut up and get out of this thread all users agreed that juicycodes should replaced with other service . so just shshshssh

You advertise a site (videoapi) that only a few months ago has cheated their users by changing name from https://api.blogit.vn to videoapi.io. Ridiculous.

Oh yes juicycodes are damn shit and really shit dont buy them and pray god that he must go to hell he smell just of money and not thinking of people very bad support :) peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ohh you are one of those

You advertise a site (videoapi) that only a few months ago has cheated their users by changing name from https://api.blogit.vn to videoapi.io. Ridiculous.

Any info on how they cheat their users? Cannot find any info from google.com

is there any API coder that really works and [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] fast support to fix any google update[/FONT]

this time all api stop working but i have working script
my script is very easy to setup
i can show you demo if you want pm your skype id i will show you

Hello,

as we all know that when Google do an update the API the current player stopped and it always needs time waiting the coder to fix it .

I am looking for fast coder who can solve it at the same day . and I will pay the necessary fees for this fast support .

I was working with juicycodes an dI bought almost all their services but all I can say about them that they are just hungry for money with no fast support to fix any plugin . So my sites stopped a lot because of their slowness and bad support so I no more willing to work with them . Also getlinkdrive who scammed us and run with the money and stopped his API .

so anyone knows Good coder please refer me to him I am ready to pay rental fees or share plugin or anything I am ready to pay just looking for good support

Thanks

i 100% agree with you OP, juicycode are just money hungery with no fast support at all.. i just renew my subscription with juicycode and their script stopped working after few days i talk to the support and they were selling me API service instead of fixing the script. now api script is down as well and i am glad i did not fall for his tricks.

thanks for the suggestions any coder out there want this job please pm me also i can pay too

I'm looking for new solution too. If someone sell it please contact me in PM. Thanks

pm me too plz

is there any API coder that really works and fast support to fix any google update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back