Other looking for cheap hosting server to start..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BF79

hello !!
I am looking for cheap hosting server to start my first adult forum !! (no us server )
+ as I konw nothing how to install forum phpbb3 and config sql... after I need help too

payment webmoney !

THANKS

14 comments
hello !!
I am looking for cheap hosting server to start my first adult forum !! (no us server )
+ as I konw nothing how to install forum phpbb3 and config sql... after I need help too

payment webmoney !

THANKS

Hello ,

Our service is fully managed , this means we install everything for you , solve any of your problem and get support on every issue.

Our hosting company is offshore and your privacy is highly respected. Currently on our VPS hosting company there is a running promotion for 12$ , VPS specifications are the below which is quite good for your use.

Intel Xeon E5-1650 ( 4 cores 8 threads / 3.7GHz )
1024 RAM
50GB Disk Space
5TB Bandwidth
1 Gbps Port
SolusVM Control Panel
1 Dedicated IP
DDos Protectection

Shopping Cart - UndergroundPrivate.com | Web Hosting | FRANCE , RUSSIA , ROMANIA , NETHERLANDS |

Note only 25 products will be given to customers and no more than this number.

You can look the feebacks here http://www.wjunction.com/46-vps/190641-4.html and here http://www.wjunction.com/8-shared/182154-33.html

If you need any question to be answered please do contact us via the below methods :

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email undergroundprivate.com@outlook.com or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

It's quite hard to find a reliable host with webmoney payment option included. I don't know any big company which can handle it.

But here you have some smaller hosts: WebMoney MegaStock - Hosting & Domains
thanks for your help !!

hello !!

payment webmoney !

THANKS

Hello ,

Our service is fully managed , this means we install everything for you , solve any of your problem and get support on every issue.

Our hosting company is offshore and your privacy is highly respected. Currently on our VPS hosting company there is a running promotion for 12$ , VPS specifications are the below which is quite good for your use.

Intel Xeon E5-1650 ( 4 cores 8 threads / 3.7GHz )
1024 RAM
50GB Disk Space
5TB Bandwidth
1 Gbps Port
SolusVM Control Panel
1 Dedicated IP
DDos Protectection

Shopping Cart - UndergroundPrivate.com | Web Hosting | FRANCE , RUSSIA , ROMANIA , NETHERLANDS |

Note only 25 products will be given to customers and no more than this number.

You can look the feebacks here http://www.wjunction.com/46-vps/190641-4.html and here http://www.wjunction.com/8-shared/182154-33.html

If you need any question to be answered please do contact us via the below methods :

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email undergroundprivate.com@outlook.com or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,

webmoney payment ??

Last edited:
Hello ,

We accept Paypal , Webmoney , Bitcoin and from other more payment methods.

Thank you ,

Last edited:
Hello, we offer the following configuration for $74

Intel Quad Core X3210 (4x 2.13GHz)
10TB Bandwidth
4GB Ram
2×160 Hard Disk
100 Mbps Dedi Port
CentOS 7/6
Max IPv4 : 2
24×7 Support
Semi Managed Support

Best Regards,
9TO5Host.com

Best deal you will find

Networkarray.com I am using this host shared hosting to host my adult forum this is a great host

OpenVZ server

2gb ram
200gb space
1tb bandwidth
2gb connection speed

$17.50

You do not need more that 200gb space 1tb bandwidth if never have had your forum up and running for at least 6 month to a yr

Side not I run adult forum that has been a good while now your welcome to be a mod on my forum it would be much easier if you have no idea how to run a server

Intel Quad Core Xeon X3210 (4 x 2.13GHz)
4GB RAM
2x160GB SATA
1Gbps Port Speed
25TB Bandwidth
Price: $35/mo
Payment via: Paypal, BitCoins, WebMoney, PerfectMoney, etc.

Let me know if you wanna avail this offer.

You could host your adult forum with arvixe, they are cheap and offer unlimited bandwidth, I'm not sure if they accept webmoney as payment.
I can help you exchange webmoney for PayPal if you need and help you setup your forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could host your adult forum with arvixe, they are cheap and offer unlimited bandwidth, I'm not sure if they accept webmoney as payment.
I can help you exchange webmoney for PayPal if you need and help you setup your forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arvixe VPS prices for a mega ripoff shared looks like overselling like a mof :facepalm: and I bet they do not have like 10gb of ddos protection for shared hosting like Networkarray does they have 20gbs ddos protection that they have on site

Last edited:
If its a new phpbb3 forum you are starting find some shared hosting. You wont need a VSP or Ded server.

When the site grows you then migrate to a VPS.

If its a new phpbb3 forum you are starting find some shared hosting. You wont need a VSP or Ded server.

When the site grows you then migrate to a VPS.
yeah I am not looking for VPS or Dedicated.. I am newbie.. even don't know how to install .... just wanted to try my first adult forum.. (I already have one with good members.. but from free forum host )

Thank you for the vouch. At this time we do not accept Webmoney though we do accept: Credit/Debit card, PayPal, Google Wallet, Skrill, Amazon Payments, Paysafecard, Bitcoin, Alipay and Moneyorder/Check.

Arvixe VPS prices for a mega ripoff shared looks like overselling like a mof :facepalm: and I bet they do not have like 10gb of ddos protection for shared hosting like Networkarray does they have 20gbs ddos protection that they have on site

Our VPS packages are actually very competitive. The entry level VPS package is fully managed, includes cPanel, free WHMCS, free domain, free SSL certificate, using hyper-V tech all at $50 per month.

Our shared packages are very stable, I welcome you to try us out and see for yourself. We do have certain software/hardware in place to prevent DDoS attacks though we are a budget provider in shared hosting so we can't offer that level of DDoS protection. We don't specialize in that type of service so we don't advertise it, if your site is constantly under attack we may ask you to find another provider.

Also our services include free software installation so if you are not sure how to install and your PHPBB forum you can reach out to our scripts department and they will be more than happy to install this for you, for free.

We also have an ad in the shared section offering the first month at $1 or a lifetime 25% discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back