Looking for an inexpensive video host for stream

I have a small website (about 500 visitors/day) with about 250+ gb of 720p videos, all hosted on free videos host like Streamtape, but the ads are unendurable. Same for the others free hosts.
So I'm looking for a cheap video host. I'm ready to pay for it (20 euros or less per month as I earn notjhing with my website).

11 comments
I have a small website (about 500 visitors/day) with about 250+ gb of 720p videos, all hosted on free videos host like Streamtape, but the ads are unendurable. Same for the others free hosts.
So I'm looking for a cheap video host. I'm ready to pay for it (20 euros or less per month as I earn notjhing with my website).
Doodstream have premium plans

Streamsb has excellent plans ...

$10 for 10,000 streams

Doodstream

$20 for 10TB

I think streamsb is cheaper if you have per file streamsize of 1GB+.

Streamruby provided two features for you.
1- you can reduce the number of ads on my account page.
2- you can buy a premium account then we remove ads on your files. https://streamruby.com/?op=payments
my skpe is streamruby.
if you have any idea we can talk about it.

Try Savefileway.com:
Your files are deleted: "365 days" after last download
"No" Pop ads full quality videos and "No" encoding.
The storage space offered begin at 4TB for free users.

If your files are not XXX, vidmoly.to is great.
Post automatically merged:

Letsupload.io is amazing they do not encode videos at all they play full quality premium prices are kinda $$$
Yeah .. they are truly amazing! LOL

Try Savefileway.com:
Your files are deleted: "365 days" after last download
"No" Pop ads full quality videos and "No" encoding.
The storage space offered begin at 4TB for free users.
Be careful, though .... US$8.59 for 8TB seems ok but it's only for 10 days ....

Last edited:
If your files are not XXX, vidmoly.to is great.

Yeah .. they are truly amazing! LOL

Be careful, though .... US$8.59 for 8TB seems ok but it's only for 10 days ....

You can see other Premium solutions only when u click on the signup button:
IpHsG2c.png

You earn nothing with your site and don't like to show unendurable ads.
1- you can use free plan( pay nothing) and show only one in-page push ads to your users. ( without any pop ads)
2- your videos are converted to different qualities and use HLS for smooth streaming
3- it is possible to increase ads a little and earn a little too. there are 5 plans of earning that you can choose.

I recommend using vidmoly , they have been in service since 2016.

10.95$ per month will do the job for you, 1,100 plays per day + 1 TB physical disk.

Notice : they dont accept XXX !

Last edited:
Back