Looking for an ad network for my forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 comments
I think the best popunder networks would be propellerads, revenuehits, adcash and popads

I tried popcash and although they had the highest CPM, they weren't counting about 70% of my impressions

i will suggest go for Clicksor,bidvertiser,infolinks,popcash,popads best combination of ads for your IPB forum

Clicksor are known for having malware adverts. Honestly if you're not using banner adverts from google adsense, you're best having popunders, otherwise your CPM may be low

Last edited:
I think the best popunder networks would be propellerads, revenuehits, adcash and popads

I tried popcash and although they had the highest CPM, they weren't counting about 70% of my impressions

RevenueHits is terrible!!! They don't pay. Use at your own risk. The others mentioned are good though.

RevenueHits is terrible!!! They don't pay. Use at your own risk. The others mentioned are good though.

RevenueHits didn't pay me either,so I'm not the only one,they gave me some stupid excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back