Looking for a DMCA ignored vidéo hosting for a streaming site

Raandom

Hello I am looking for a DMCA ignored vidéo hosting, who can pay me for views.
Do you have any suggestions or does this service simply not exist ?

32 comments
All the sites that you recommend to me are good and I thank you, but if we look at the conditions of use they say that they can remove content if they receive a DMCA request

All the sites that you recommend to me are good and I thank you, but if we look at the conditions of use they say that they can remove content if they receive a DMCA request
100% safe dmca ignore is never given ^^ lulustream has an option that every time the link is klicked an one time link is generated. Vidguard, voe, vtube or others is helpfull emebed only and link protection.

Why not get your own offshore dedicated server, and get a domain and then put your videos on it? and there are many adult ads available that can pay good, it might take a bit of investment on website development and hosting, but at the end i think it can be more beneficial for you.

Vidguard is great, lulustream is yet another scam
John Witherspoon Funk GIF

Any update about this? I'm also looking for some new hosts DMCA ignored
After a lot of research and contacting different companies. I found streamhub which tells me by email that they ignore 100% of DMCA requests.
here the link if you want.

After a lot of research and contacting different companies. I found streamhub which tells me by email that they ignore 100% of DMCA requests.
here the link if you want.
I used streamhub and they deleted my files. Anyway, streamhub will close soon. Thank for sharing anyway!

Back