Status
Not open for further replies.

WebmasterPost.com

Need Offshore Host (>2 years old) who Colocates or Leases Cage

Does anyone know of an Offshore host that:
1) Has been around a long time (more than 2 years)
2) Colocates or Leases their own cage at a datacenter
3) They must offer Reseller plans and preferably Master Reseller Plans
Thanks

Last edited:
17 comments
Why would any host who owns the datacentre selling shared hosting? That too reseller which hogs resources. lol

Why would any host who owns the datacentre selling shared hosting? That too reseller which hogs resources. lol
EZPZHosting.com has their own datacenter. They offer resellers but they are not offshore.

MDDHosting.com also owns their datacenter, and offers resellers. But they are not offshore.

So to answer your question, there are several hosts that own their own datacenter and offer resellers, but I'm not aware of one that's offshore.

I don't think you would find a provider here which owns there datacenter, providing shared/reseller.

I know a few people here, KnownSRV.com,. WRZHost.com, Atlushost.com all operate there own network within a datacenter..

I don't think you would find a provider here which owns there datacenter, providing shared/reseller.

I know a few people here, KnownSRV.com,. WRZHost.com, Atlushost.com all operate there own network within a datacenter..
Good point. Your right, ok, then I just need someone that at least colocates or leases their own cage from a datacenter. I've edited my first post to reflect this.

Last edited:
made, Li

EZPZHosting.com has their own datacenter. They offer resellers but they are not offshore.
EZPZHosting owns all of their gear last I checked - but it's not in "their own" facility. They lease colocation space (i.e. racks/cabinets) in a facility. You would need to contact them to find out exactly what facility, where, etc as I don't remember off the top of my head.

MDDHosting.com also owns their datacenter, and offers resellers. But they are not offshore.
We don't own our facility either, we're in the Handy Networks facility in downtown Denver, Colorado. We, just like EZPZ, own all of our own hardware but lease space in the facility (racks/cabinets).

^^ And that would be the Owner of MDDHosting.com (which I've used and provides top notch hosting).

So I stand corrected, neither EZPZHosting or MDDHosting owns a datacenter. They both lease cages for their owned servers. Qoo, you were 100% correct.

Thanks guys for all this helpful feedback, much appreciated :)

Edit: Now I'm having problems already after 2 days with the host I chose on 5/26/12. Unbelievable that a Host would want to play games with a customer before they even get started. I was overchraged, promised a partial refund and now he's saying his paypal account is limited and can't send refunds!

Will update with the result of this dispute.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back