List Of Image Hosting Sites. Adult And Non-Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse

People are always starting threads for image hosting, so here is a couple listed. The first one is sites from the 2nd list that also allow adult images. If they did not have a terms of service page or were in a different language, they will not be listed as allowing adult content.

Edit: There are too many image hosts just popping up and closing shortly after. I've removed all image hosts with an Alexa rank above 70,000. This should keep the list a little more stable.

Allows adult content:
General image hosting (adult+non-adult list mixed)
Be sure to reply with any you know of. Let me know if it's adult friendly or not.

Last edited:
108 comments
Well, regarding the lack of Adult Image Hosts allowing hotlinking from Jesse's list, I might as well drop my link here:

FoxyIMG.com

- Upload up to 20 pictures at the same time.
- No popup ads.
- Hotlinking fully supported.

I also have a imagehost $share-photos.info$ ,it is for adult images.

max filesize: 10mb
upload 20 pictures at same time
One popup/24 hour

I use this one for my blogs,and i'm always taking care about the uptime.I also looking for webmasters,who want a stable imagehost for their site.Maybe we can cooperate. :)

Last edited:
Hi, thanks you for the list but i gotta ask, you listed everyone? paying and non-paying sites? since am looking for paying sites only, should i check only the ones where you listed "Rewards" next to it? or are they all paying sites and you put Rewards to mean something else?
sorry if i am ignorant on the subject, am a noob when it comes to images sites just a few months and still haven't found one to my total satisfaction(at least paying ones), one that does not pay but i found it to be just incredible, allows both adults a non-adults images:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/

Last edited:
Wow, nice list, thank you very much for the hard work :-)
You may also add in the list these general imagehosts:
someimage.com/ (alexa: 15,458 global rank)
imgbox.com/ (alexa: 3,033), no rewards from them but they are very fast.
They allow adult content and...
- Hotlinking
- No popup ads
- Hotlinking fully supported
- Super blazing fast
- 10MB maximum file size
- Simple interface
-Unlimited storage space
-Unlimited storage time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.