linkchecker bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

zen

I have a phpbb 2 & 3 linkchecker bot, ( check at meetyourwarez.com in Dead links section) its working atm on a cronjob that runs every houre. however , i started a vbulletin forum recently and im looking for someone to code it over to vbulletin.

someone can help me out ?

30 comments
though implementing with VB wont be difficult, only small SQL changes and php changes.

I have fixed the bug of the bot on my board, and works as per now, In my free time will design for VB too, all i need to get the source for VB (that's the main)s ZEN said

see there is small edit in phpbb3 :: I will give you clue , its related to the function of calling admin task ( it took me hell lot of time to figure this out , so i will share this later or so :: I THINK )

For VB , i have no idea , the mod has to be remade, all i need is a souce for it

i have no idea of vb , not even taken a look , because u have to buy a premium one and i wont do that ;).. i need a working nulled VB ( I FOUND but none worked ) After taking a look , i will be able to decide from where to start !!

I have some knowledge in php this is what keeps me alive :P LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back