linkchecker bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

zen

I have a phpbb 2 & 3 linkchecker bot, ( check at meetyourwarez.com in Dead links section) its working atm on a cronjob that runs every houre. however , i started a vbulletin forum recently and im looking for someone to code it over to vbulletin.

someone can help me out ?

30 comments
it has been released in warebb but it has bugs though for phpbb3. Phpbb2 works fine, My forum is the only one with a working phpb3 bot -- (I think!!!)

I have installed it on my test forum ;) I am fixing minor bugs now and i will make that forum public ;) Then you will not be the one ;)

Do you have vBulletin documentation and modules coding standarts? If you have it please share it i will take a look and if i could maybye i will make it.

ill check sanis

EDIT:
No map called "docs" or anything simular. i have also searched on google but without result

Isn't there a forlder called "docs" in vBulletin pack?

I haven't got vbulletin so i ask you to check that.

Nope. No docs folder in vBulletin. I was too googling for this bot after I read the phpbb3 post. I too earlier had a phpbb3 board but I recently joined up a vBulletin so the search is still on :).

I can help you if you need any file related vBulletin :).

ive a vb licence and requested this in vb.org and not one reply, seems no one is interested in making this which is a great shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back