Status
Not open for further replies.
change title to: Lets Learn SEO
Learning means that you want to acquire knowledge
Teaching, that you want to pass your knowledge to someone else.
Since this topic isn't made by SEO experts who will teach others about SEO basics, your title is wrong.

Build some backlinks...blah blah blah? Even I can say build backlinks.

The important thing is how to build those backlinks. If you are not careful with xrummer and such tools your site will get penalized and may be permanently rejected from google search engine.

Building backlinks for warez sites is almost impossible. :(
In fact It's NOT! Why are you talking about Xrumer? There are many ways to build backlinks. you just need to search and read more. Don't expect someone to tell you all the tips in a reply. SEO is easy and complicated in the same time. ;)

Popular Link building methods: Blog Commenting, Forum Signatures, Social Bookmarking/Networking, Blogroll, Link Wheel, Black hat (Xrumer, Scrapebox, etc.)

Of all the above, Xrumer is probably the best way to build links for warez sites. - But there's no point in building links until you optimise your sites with keywords, add h1/h2/title tags, etc. - So you must read books, else you'll end up putting 10 H1 tags on each page lol.

should i pay for it? or just registration will be enough? registration is free?

buy xrumer to build up your backlinks, simple as that, as they say, to get something, you gota throw some money.

What does xrumer guys do? this thing should be clear in this thread. We are not buying here any services from any SEO provider company. We are discussing that things which that companies do.

Build some backlinks...blah blah blah? Even I can say build backlinks.

The important thing is how to build those backlinks. If you are not careful with xrummer and such tools your site will get penalized and may be permanently rejected from google search engine.

Building backlinks for warez sites is almost impossible. :(

Very good tip man:) Thank you

change title to: Lets Learn SEO
Learning means that you want to acquire knowledge
Teaching, that you want to pass your knowledge to someone else.
Since this topic isn't made by SEO experts who will teach others about SEO basics, your title is wrong.

Titles is the same man and 100% according to what i need

In fact It's NOT! Why are you talking about Xrumer? There are many ways to build backlinks. you just need to search and read more.Don't expect someone to tell you all the tips in a reply. SEO is easy and complicated in the same time. ;)

If you don't wish to share anything, please do not add an useless reply to topic.

Popular Link building methods: Blog Commenting, Forum Signatures, Social Bookmarking/Networking, Blogroll, Link Wheel, Black hat (Xrumer, Scrapebox, etc.)

Of all the above, Xrumer is probably the best way to build links for warez sites. - But there's no point in building links until you optimise your sites with keywords, add h1/h2/title tags, etc. - So you must read books, else you'll end up putting 10 H1 tags on each page lol.

No Blackhat technique man. The highlighted lines should be more elaborate with the examples please:)

Last edited by a moderator:
You're in Warez, it has to be blackhat. You can't buy high PR links from sites, because they won't link to warez, you can't use Twitter, Facebook, etc. because you will eventually be banned, etc.

Contrary to misinformed beliefs, Google will NOT sandbox you if you use Xrumer or anything alike, if they started penalising people like that, everyone would just buy Xrumer blasts for their competitors to get their SERPs dropped. Buying Profile links is more ethical, but will only benefit you in the long run, as the links probably won't be indexed by Google for a few months if ever.

I can't be bothered to explain every little corner of SEO to you, which is why you must read books. It can't be explained in one post, but it can be explained in 300 pages. Go read The Art of SEO then send me any questions you may have after that. :)

could you helpe me, how to seo my site? i tried to but it probably goes wrong.

my site is http://naked-sluts.us

PM me please, i dont want to spam this thread. Its still indexing words from the footer... dont know why..

thx

SEO takes time, thats all I can tell you

even your site is SEO'd properly, but not ranked high in google.. it wont appear on the 1st page of search results..and most people wont bother going past a page or two

SEO takes time, thats all I can tell you

even your site is SEO'd properly, but not ranked high in google.. it wont appear on the 1st page of search results..and most people wont bother going past a page or two

Yup that's the thing with organic traffic. There's no instant traffic like in the case of DDLs. The competition is also huge since you are up against virtually every website ever created in your niche.

You gonna have to think about long term plans for your site if organic traffic is what you wanna target. Google also tends to take into the account the age of the site while determining your search engine position for a particular keyword. So you gotta be patient.

Yup that's the thing with organic traffic. There's no instant traffic like in the case of DDLs. The competition is also huge since you are up against virtually every website ever created in your niche.

You gonna have to think about long term plans for your site if organic traffic is what you wanna target. Google also tends to take into the account the age of the site while determining your search engine position for a particular keyword. So you gotta be patient.

If we don't talk about DDL and try to do the SEO of a normal site which doesn't contain any warez stuff then what should be the approach to do the SEO? and which CMS is best mostly? I have heard that Wordpress has a good SEO things etc?

You don't need to go on searching for eBooks and stupid guides.

Just go to this thread : http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=28398 read it twice or thrice and then start experimenting.

Blaze, Thank you so much for this but I have read it and need something more

arthur multi quote it man.. your spamming all over the thread..

from post 26 to 31??

nice trick m8.

Thanks for letting me know man

You're in Warez, it has to be blackhat. You can't buy high PR links from sites, because they won't link to warez, you can't use Twitter, Facebook, etc. because you will eventually be banned, etc.

Contrary to misinformed beliefs, Google will NOT sandbox you if you use Xrumer or anything alike, if they started penalising people like that, everyone would just buy Xrumer blasts for their competitors to get their SERPs dropped. Buying Profile links is more ethical, but will only benefit you in the long run, as the links probably won't be indexed by Google for a few months if ever.

I can't be bothered to explain every little corner of SEO to you, which is why you must read books. It can't be explained in one post, but it can be explained in 300 pages. Go read The Art of SEO then send me any questions you may have after that. :)

Lets forget about the SEO of Warez. Talk something which help us to improve the traffic on legit site on which google Adsense are running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back