Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Hey Guys,

As Katz are down now so i think we should concentrate on 100% Organic Traffic. So in this regard, I would like to start learning SEO. I don't know much about SEO so i guess we should make this thread for NOOBS.

Kindly share your every tips and tricks regarding HOW TO SEO YOUR SITE. Kindly tell us from the very initial stage so that everyone can take advantage from your experience.

Elaborate all the things as much as you can and please do not spam the topic

Thank you so much for your effort

Arthur

35 comments
A lot of small websites won't benefit from organic traffic because they just duplicate content from bigger websites. Google penalizes sites that do that now.

I think you should make a new thread only if you have something smart to say... There are a lot of tutorials on the forum, this is not needed.

I am not a 'Pro' but one should have some basic knowledge of different kinda search engines and how they actually work and Do some research and get your keywords right.

A lot of small websites won't benefit from organic traffic because they just duplicate content from bigger websites. Google penalizes sites that do that now.

Indeed they duplicate the content but still what should we do gain some direct traffic?

Well as i said i am not a "pro" i just know a bit..will try to explain it later i am kinda busy right now.

Since Google Panda, we're getting half the traffic we did get, 10k to 5k per day, but SEO is still worth learning.

Go to WBB and search "SEO" in the ebooks section, google the titles of what you find, check their Amazon ratings, read what the experts wrote - if the book is credible, read it. Don't rely on speculation and forum articles, it isn't enough, and is often contradictory - read the damn full books.

Build some backlinks...blah blah blah? Even I can say build backlinks.

The important thing is how to build those backlinks. If you are not careful with xrummer and such tools your site will get penalized and may be permanently rejected from google search engine.

Building backlinks for warez sites is almost impossible. :(

Hmmm. That's rite man. BTW is there any ebook which is well known in your opinion? or which is recommend by you?
I read "The Art of SEO" (I think it's published by O'Reilly so it's credible) a year or two ago - I recommend that you read that first.

After that, you can start learning by doing, experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back